Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Navigator Eddie (Gunner Type)

Name:  pirate_eddie.png
Views: 13149
Size:  277.4 KB

FURY

Final Journey
    Deals 6 hits of random damage to enemies.
    Blinds enemies for 2 turns.
    Grants Class Advantage to all allies for 2 turns.
    LV 2/3/5 DMG+ 25/25%

BASIC SKILLS

Landfall
    Deals 3 hits of random damage to all enemies.
    15% Chance to Transfer a Negative Effect on each hit.
    LV 2/4 DMG+ 15/20%
    LV 3/5 Effect Chance +5/5%

Charted Course
    Heal 25% of your MAX HP.
    Increase DEF of allies for 1 turn.
    Lower ATK of enemies for 1 turns.

Roaring Wave
    Deals 3 hits of random damage to a single target.
    Deals increased damage for each harmful effect on the enemy and removes the negative effects.
    LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 10/15/20/25%

POWER SKILLS

Dead Reckoning
    Deals 6 hits of random damage to all enemies.
    20% Chance to Remove Beneficial Effects on random enemy each hit.
    20% Chance to inflict Grievous Burn on random enemy each hit.
    LV 2/4 DMG+ 15/20%
    LV 3/5 Effect Chance +5/10%

Crashing Rocks
    Deals random damage to a single target.
    Inflicts Heal Block for 2 turns.
    Inflicts Perfect Corruption for 2 turn.
    Perfect Corruption blocks all beneficial effects and cannot be cleansed or transferred.
    LV 2/3/5 DMG+ 10/15/20%
    LV 4 Effect Duration +1

Scourge
    Heal all allies for 30% of their MAX HP.
    50% Chance to Lower DEF, Lower Accuracy, or Stun random enemies for 2 turns.

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 3 Gunner

OS
    Android
    Wow, Navigator Eddie seems great! One question, does his basic random attack work like Storm Eddie (hitting random targets) or does it work as-written and deal random damage to ALL enemies (i.e. an AOE attack)?
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Wow, Navigator Eddie seems great! One question, does his basic random attack work like Storm Eddie (hitting random targets) or does it work as-written and deal random damage to ALL enemies (i.e. an AOE attack)?
    Random damage to all enemies, similar to Soldier Eddie.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Random damage to all enemies, similar to Soldier Eddie.

-Kaz
    Sweet! Thanks for your prompt reply, Kaz. I look forward to toying around with him by hopefully obtaining one of my own or, in the worst case, borrowing him from a trooper.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android

Navigator soul results

I'm curious the results people are getting with Navigator Souls. I'm generally against spending ironite on Souls as I get the same dupe every time(still feeling burned from 2000 ironite on BraveNewWorld) I wasted a hundred to purchase one soul Navigator type and got another low-level dupe( agreeably a small sample) but has anyone else made the gamble (esp the 10 pack) and can share the results?

OS
    iOS
    HELL YEA !!!!! A new Eddie and he looks awesome and his Fury is great. Bunch of raging pirate skeleton swordsman wrecking up the place, sweet. His skill set seams impressive and 2 different heals is nice. His special is pretty week for a gunner at 236. So at first glance he's kinda like a hybrid. Mix of FotD Eddie and tail gunner Eddie. Or even half assasin half gunner with all the random damage you'll need physical and magic talisman. With his low special I'd go with 3 thief and 3 vampire. I hope I get him 💀

OS
    Android
    Is Navigator still useful for farming? (I don't have an Alexander)

I have a sharded Eddie in every class except Gunner. For balance, considering sharding up a Gunner... is this a reasonable strategy?

My only Gunner Eddies are Navigator, Football/Brazil, and Soldier. I don't have a sharded Football Eddie, but they seem to run fine without it.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I think he's decent but.... Football/Soccer Ed is better due to the fury and buff removal. Navigator doesn't do anything with buff removal at all and his fury is .. well.. pathetic by today's standards. He works best with Chance and Immortality talismans.. so no buff removal there either. But with something like Redemptions.. maybe. Much f it really depends upon relics now. Back when Navigator ruled farming, there were no relics, no silver buffs, few gold buffs...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I really need to sit on these Skill Shards until I figure out who my new core team is.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Well I'd wait to skill shard Navigator if you're hoarding skill shards. Practically ANY Ed released in the last year will serve you better.

Navigator, Mummy, Soldier, Storm, SOL, GRE, RttH, Holy Smoke, Tour, Carriage Rider, Aces High, Bomber, VHE, Xmas, Shaman, Trooper, FotD, Viking, 7Son, Wickerman, Shadow Wickerman, Tailgunner, Executioner, Rainmaker, Eagles Dare... would all be bottom of my list. But it really depends on which Eds you DO have.

The Football Eds are decent for farming when skill sharded. They do enough damage to be worth-while. I use Brazil in the Raven's Dungeon, sometime LOL dungeons (up to level X), and I've also used him in BNW GOL at times. The fury to remove gold buffs is a good fury if you want to use allies without that ability. For the most part, you just have to have allies to protect them a bit, either Orbit talismans or Celestials, or a reviver/cleanser. Brazil Ed with an ally wearing Celestials will whip through the Raven's dungeon 99.9% of the time.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-25-2019 at 08:59 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..