Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Loving mine so far and added him as my main trooper. I have several stale troopers so if you want to play with him send me a request.

ill-5347

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I wonder if he will be any good in the Arena? He looks to have some good power skills and I have him as a trooper so will try him out. I have Game of Death madness fine already with my Troll, HH/SBB and Samurai. These three/four also grind out AMOLAD as well on Madness.

Must say I am keen to see how useful the new Talisman will be.
    Not very good in defense, I tried him. Gunners aren't very good as a defense after they "fixed" the problem with the freeze & thieve talismans.

OS
    Android

One of the best fury animations

Love to see it.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    I tried this guy out from 3 of my troopers and man his moves look pretty nice in effect. Really wish I could get this guy just for the aesthetics and overall not bad move set. That move with grievous burn is really good.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    Used two nav souls... TWO FREAKING CORRUPT OX BASTARDS.
    Used a rare soul after that.... Guess who? Another mummy Eddie. I think thats #5... and of course #1million of the ox.
    Can the damn ox go extinct? Can we make a mass vote to get rid of them? :'(
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton, I noticed a weird bug using one of my troopers Jack Sparrow Ed... the invisibility talisman or effect if he has one, kept him invisible through all of AMOLAD (carried over every round after perfect hit) but he was still taking damage. Haven't seen this happen with any other chars. Thought I would let you know.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Hey Sparton, I noticed a weird bug using one of my troopers Jack Sparrow Ed... the invisibility talisman or effect if he has one, kept him invisible through all of AMOLAD (carried over every round after perfect hit) but he was still taking damage. Haven't seen this happen with any other chars. Thought I would let you know.
    I have seen this before with a troopers gunner Cotd.

OS
    iOS
    Really liking this guy. Impressive AoE damage for an Eddie without skill shards (as a Gunner should be), an adequate heal, and a pretty useful Fury if thinking Arena. The ability to block and steal beneficial effects is nice icing on the cake...

He's now number three on my list of characters marked for skill shards
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    I can confirm seeing this multiple times in Cast Die, including the Fury attack where the attacking skeletons were also invisible. Cool-looking bug with the Fury!

OS
    iOS
    I just had my first run in with this guy in the arena… To say that he liquefied my team would be A gross understatement. Screw the prisoner, this guy looks to be one to own.