Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    I just had my first run in with this guy in the arena… To say that he liquefied my team would be A gross understatement. Screw the prisoner, this guy looks to be one to own.
    I'm curious, what made him a foe to be reckoned with? I want to nab one of these guys and am wondering (if I do end up getting him) whether he'd be worth skill sharding.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Noticed something that might need tweaking with this guy's AI on autoplay: constantly uses charted course until he gets taunted for whatever reason, at which point he sporadically switches to using nothing but Landfall for the rest of the battle. Just something that's slightly confusing.
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Trooper ID: Sam-9072

I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

*Bar the occasional error.

OS
    Android
    After 20 Nautical Souls...

1st Soul of the PVP rewards I put into the Book of Souls was a Gun/Assassin Soul and...tadaa.. NAVIGATOR EDDIE

So what are the best Talismans for him? 3 yellow and 3 purple?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    After 20 Nautical Souls...

1st Soul of the PVP rewards I put into the Book of Souls was a Gun/Assassin Soul and...tadaa.. NAVIGATOR EDDIE

So what are the best Talismans for him? 3 yellow and 3 purple?
    got 3 Invisible and 3 Assassin talis on him. works pretty fine
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy1974 View Post
    got 3 Invisible and 3 Assassin talis on him. works pretty fine
    If you got Warrior Troll in your Team you don't need "Invisibility". Maybe 3x Thief Talisman and 3x Void Talisman is more efficient, because of earlier fury attack?
    Last edited by URock; 03-21-2017 at 04:51 PM.

OS
    Android
    Fix the AI on this guy. All he ever does is charted course, unless fury is full.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Is this Eddie even still possible to pull or was he only possible to pull during the Nautical Souls event?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by chase20100 View Post
    Is this Eddie even still possible to pull or was he only possible to pull during the Nautical Souls event?
    You can still get him via rare G/A souls, legendary souls, and the new sacrificial souls.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    So the Immortal Souls event gave me plenty of time to get acquainted with my recently fully Sharded Navigator. I love him, he's a beast. Him and Tailgunner (possibly also Cyborg) are IMO the best farmers in the game currently.

These are, according to me, the pros and cons of Navigator and Tailgunner when it comes to farming:
    Tailgunner's pros:
    - Better Fury. Raining Death recharges faster, does more damage, and the Extra Turn is flat-out deadly with an Angel of Fear in the party. Bosses are also immune to Final Journey's Blindness, which is annoying.
    - Faster. If both characters operate at maximum efficiency, Tailgunner will be faster because his Fury and basic attack is shorter. This is especially pronounced when fighting Magus or Gunner Golden Sons, as the Golden Sons only revive after Navigator has finished with his multiple-hit shooting.
    Navigator's pros:
    - Better basic attack. Landfall may take longer than Barrage but IMO it does more damage, both in general and because you have the chance to do true damage.
    - Better AI. Tailgunner sometimes likes to use Second Chance (past Power move) which is inefficient when farming. Navigator's Charted Course problems are behind him.

Note that Navigator has very low SPECIAL as a Gunner, and as such I highly recommend a Thief set on him. As for the other 3 Talismans, I use Voids but Assassins are also a fine choice.

BTW, Dead Reckoning is great in the Assassin dungeon. Fully sharded (and with Assassin Talismans) it instakills everything save for the boss (Voids will sometimes leave one alive in red health). Also those Newborns can't take away your buffs if they can't hit you
    Speaking of said boss, Crashing Rocks is a great anti-Boss move. Which you can then follow up with Roaring Wave for great results
    Last edited by Kardas; 05-23-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    So the Immortal Souls event gave me plenty of time to get acquainted with my recently fully Sharded Navigator. I love him, he's a beast. Him and Tailgunner (possibly also Cyborg) are IMO the best farmers in the game currently.

These are, according to me, the pros and cons of Navigator and Tailgunner when it comes to farming:
    Tailgunner's pros:
    - Better Fury. Raining Death recharges faster, does more damage, and the Extra Turn is flat-out deadly with an Angel of Fear in the party. Bosses are also immune to Final Journey's Blindness, which is annoying.
    - Faster. If both characters operate at maximum efficiency, Tailgunner will be faster because his Fury and basic attack is shorter. This is especially pronounced when fighting Magus or Gunner Golden Sons, as the Golden Sons only revive after Navigator has finished with his multiple-hit shooting.
    Navigator's pros:
    - Better basic attack. Landfall may take longer than Barrage but IMO it does more damage, both in general and because you have the chance to do true damage.
    - Better AI. Tailgunner sometimes likes to use Second Chance (past Power move) which is inefficient when farming. Navigator's Charted Course problems are behind him.

Note that Navigator has very low SPECIAL as a Gunner, and as such I highly recommend a Thief set on him. As for the other 3 Talismans, I use Voids but Assassins are also a fine choice.

BTW, Dead Reckoning is great in the Assassin dungeon. Fully sharded (and with Assassin Talismans) it instakills everything save for the boss. Also those Newborns can't take away your buffs if they can't hit you Speaking of said boss, Crashing Rocks is a great anti-Boss move. Which you can then follow up with Roaring Wave for great results
    Gotta say! Your nav sure does kickass! I only use him on the hardest lvls though, like NoTB, Xs of LoL, or lightbringer (underworld skull quest).

Im pretty sure that im gonna start savig up for GA souls to get me one of these bad boys! Not only is he powerful, but hes also a really cool looking eddie!

But thats gonna have to wait since i gotta max out my rainmaker! its been raining skillshards for a while For me! Hopefully ill have his skills maxed out by the end of june!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!