Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So, newb question, what's so good about him now? He's swarming the arena and can't find any lead from the last changelog (missions) and the previous one (fragments) looks bad (no longer remove beneficial effects for some damage increase).

I know sometimes not everything make it to those lists though, was there some tweak? Is it a change to the AI?

And how am I the first one to ask that very thing
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    So, newb question, what's so good about him now? He's swarming the arena and can't find any lead from the last changelog (missions) and the previous one (fragments) looks bad (no longer remove beneficial effects for some damage increase).

I know sometimes not everything make it to those lists though, was there some tweak? Is it a change to the AI?

And how am I the first one to ask that very thing
    Let me start off by first clarifying that the change from the Fragments update is in fact a buff, not a nerf. Navigator used to consume debuffs with Roaring Wave for extra damage, correct. However, now Roaring Wave will still do extra damage if the target has debuffs, but the debuffs aren't consumed! So on the off chance that your target isn't dead, it will still be burned/stunned/whatever.

Also Navigator is very versatile. The only Eddie other than Grim Reaper in my opinion that is good at both PVE and PVP. Not only that, but he has a fairly good AI, and a very diverse skillset. In fact, I have used every single one of his skills in PVP, which is more than I can say for GRE Visions or Pharaoh.

It probably also helps that a lot of people got him from Anniversary Souls last week.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Just like the Prisoner my spirit lives on with bugs and glitches in the matrix. The Rime of the Ancient Jose Fernandez, err, ahem, I mean The Navigator now lives on. Karma's a relentless Bitch. Thanks to my Padawan Gmac for holding the game down in my absence. The tides may be picking up once again, only time will tell.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Let me start off by first clarifying that the change from the Fragments update is in fact a buff, not a nerf. Navigator used to consume debuffs with Roaring Wave for extra damage, correct. However, now Roaring Wave will still do extra damage if the target has debuffs, but the debuffs aren't consumed! So on the off chance that your target isn't dead, it will still be burned/stunned/whatever.

Also Navigator is very versatile. The only Eddie other than Grim Reaper in my opinion that is good at both PVE and PVP. Not only that, but he has a fairly good AI, and a very diverse skillset. In fact, I have used every single one of his skills in PVP, which is more than I can say for GRE Visions or Pharaoh.

It probably also helps that a lot of people got him from Anniversary Souls last week.
    My bad about the fragment update, I read it wrong. It does sound good but was quite a bit ago. I mean, a lot more people are now (this week versus last) running him, including people who for sure had him since event. You do sound like you know your deal though and been playing him for some times.

Also, I love my Cyborg both in PvE and PvP as well The wide range of skill I use being the main reason too!

And last, wtf Jofer Or Jofer's wandering mind is it now? This is so far fetched it almost sounds random. I'm not sure but Gmac might have been one of the first I seen make the switch (as in he wasn't playing him before). Is that what you trying to point out? Waitafreakingminute, are people just using Navigator because Gmac does? No way!

Er. I shouldn't post this late. Off to bed still lacking "one piece" of the puzzle (what a shitty ref ikr).
    Last edited by Lulero; 07-11-2017 at 06:01 AM.

Corrupt General

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    And last, wtf Jofer Or Jofer's wandering mind is it now? This is so far fetched it almost sounds random. I'm not sure but Gmac might have been one of the first I seen make the switch (as in he wasn't playing him before). Is that what you trying to point out? Waitafreakingminute, are people just using Navigator because Gmac does? No way!

Er. I shouldn't post this late. Off to bed still lacking "one piece" of the puzzle (what a shitty ref ikr).
    Yeah you should prolly just go to bed, you clearly are confused. Sorry I didn't respond to your bitch PM awhile back. We sure had a good laugh about it in Transformers lol.

OS
    Android
    Since you referring to it, here is the one and only PM I ever sent you. Happened like a month or two ago.

Hi !

Just discovered the "real" week PvP thread ...

While I agree that, without a doubt, Fallen Angel is much more entertaining to read than what I posted, I did name the other accordingly so people could post reports if they so desired.

Also, I'm not checking all threads, browsing titles and going where I wanna be. Most of the time. I ended up finding out about what was going on a bit late.

I still felt a bit offended at the "L2 read" part, would probably have been different from Nicko but not much.

I'm FINE thought, I'm FINE. Why am I even blabbering about this? At least I used a private message, alright?

So that's the bitching you referring to that gave you and your friends a good laugh in that other game?

As I ended it, at least I used a private message. But you call that "bitching"? English not my native language, so I'm sorry for being confused AGAIN.

Anyway, won't give in anymore than that. Unless you trying to twist truth I won't answer again. Not the place. Go through PM if you expect an answer.

EDIT: Easily confused at night and always grumpy in the morning.
    Last edited by Lulero; 07-11-2017 at 07:06 AM.

Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    Also, I love my Cyborg both in PvE and PvP as well The wide range of skill I use being the main reason too!
    You're right actually. Cyborg is fantastic in both environments. I haven't used mine much (got him after sharding Navigator), so I forgot :P
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Is he worth to be sharded with the current update? My PvE farming Eddie has always been quite odd I guess, used shaman for a long time, and recently samurai, but most of you guys seemed quite convinced of navigator Eddie. At least before they made that change to his default attacks...
    I know what I want
    And I say what I want
    And no one can take it away

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman3003 View Post
    Is he worth to be sharded with the current update? My PvE farming Eddie has always been quite odd I guess, used shaman for a long time, and recently samurai, but most of you guys seemed quite convinced of navigator Eddie. At least before they made that change to his default attacks...
    For farming, he is the best but that's it. My record is with him in Powerslave, with the right team I pass it in 23 sec.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman3003 View Post
    I wouldn't have any hesitation sharding him. He is my go-to farming Eddie. I've got Fate and Chance on him and he hits like a truck in PvE. Haven't tried him in Arena, but one of these days I'll see how it goes. He is perfect for farming though!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...