Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Nice update overall with performance/compatibility issues.. Thanks.
    FYI : Game Freezes when attempted to summon BNW Souls

Name:  BNW.gif
Views: 500
Size:  844.0 KB

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I know for a fact that Warrior Rocket Dog (and his Assassin counterpart as well) doesn't do any damage with his bleed, but it does proc the heal block effect.
    Ah, k, Kaz thinks he sees where the problem is for the War Machine skill data, so we'll get that fixed for a subsequent update.

Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    If this has has been mentioned then apologies as I have missed it but how long is the limited event on for?
    Huh, we missed adding that to the news feed and interstitial. Sorry about that.

The Nautical Souls will be available in the store until Mar. 25th, 5 PM PST / Mar. 26th, 1 AM GMT.*

*Daylight savings happens this weekend, so make note of changes to things like daily resets and PVP resets.

Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Also, do Rare Souls we have in stock give this increased chance of drops?
    Rare souls are not affected (and as a reminder, the regular rare souls only drop Warrior/Sentinel/Magus characters).

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    really nice tweaks so far, but i have one question. do two sets of the new talisman stack?

because i tried the talismans with the hellhound and siege removed the immunity. two icons of immunity were shown, and they instanly disappeared.
    so one set of talismans is useless against siege. will two sets help us then? maybe it would be better if they would stack, but not sure right now.
    Adding on to what Kaz mentioned... since the Hellhound only gives you 1 turn and one Immunity set only gives you 1 turn, that's why you saw what you saw against an Angel of Pain.

Two Immunity sets will stack with each other to increase duration, but two separate instances of 1 turn duration don't stack with each other (like other instances of status effects in the game).

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    FYI : Game Freezes when attempted to summon BNW Souls
    Man, people still have some of those?

In any case, we'll look into that.

OS
    Android

Anoter frustrating Ironite sink

Got Aces High Eddie... And 9 3* dupes.

And you didn't fix f'n'Chuck'Prisoner'Norris, he's even more powerfull with the new sets...

Shame on you Blizzard.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I can already report that the "chest lag" upon the enemy dying seems to be gone! This is a welcome fix. Thank you devs for finding the cause of that bug and fixing it!
    Second that...Was able to play troopers a lot faster, still need to be able to play more than one at a time though
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Will there be a higher chance of getting Navigator Eddie during the limited time? Will the limited talismans be in the store after event? ...just don't want to spend the iron coins and have an odd number of them. Will something be done about revenge limits, just got attacked by Jofer 4 times in 19 minutes, can't revenge any of them
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Just got attacked by Jofer 4 times in 19 minutes, can't revenge any of them
    Yup. This revenge limit sucks without attack limits.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Great loading improvement!

But yellow immunity talis? Shouldn't that be given in all colours? Perhaps in future updates..
    this way, what we are about to whitness are same powered + immune prisoners, non stunnable, non tauntable, non freezable, non blindable. If that's what's intended than a good job it is! GG!
    Just give me the prisoner, just add it to my inventory, I don't even want to soul-pull it preety please with cherry on top I can pay let's say 150 USD from the store, you know my mastercard is good for it. Heck, let me buy 3 that's not a bad idea, buy the prisoner. That would stop all discusion and efforts and fill in the budget.

Bit more sugar.. are we sure prisoner can't transfer 'perfect corruption'? If so, coding is there for all the other transfering issues. Maybe that would help you out dealing with that, but I'm sure things work just as it is intended.
    I think I'll be back in a year or so when I get my own prisoner. I still think he should steal benefs while transfering negs.
    Last edited by Caretaker; 03-10-2017 at 08:19 AM.

OS
    iOS
    My only fear is that Prisoner will become even more dangerous with immunity...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Well, I spent my ~2000 ironite (cause i refused to buy "simple" rare souls due to the lack of "good" characters that can drop from them) and got lucky.

Both devices dropped me the Navigator Eddie! (one soul dropped me also a assassin corrupt harpye - not an overkill, but ok.)

On one device, i have still 25 souls left.

Navigator Eddie on paper looks promising. 3 yellow slots are good for my invisibility talismans. His fury looks good.
    I'll definitively looking forward to using him.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

So...i went berserk and bought the legendary package for 100CHF...

Legendary soul: warrior rocket dog
    5 Rare souls: wicker dog king,queen and 3xMasked harpy
    40 nautical souls: the only thing worth mentioning was Tailgunner,death dog and the wickerman(3rd copy). Not a single 5* character, just looooooads of harpies, allied soldiers and owl cultists.

So i spent another 10CHF to get another 900 ironite: Visions Eddie,magus CotD and 8xTrash

No navigator for me...