Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Immunity from a Hellhound or Artillery Dog will protect you for the first round. Other than that, you'll have to either use cleanser characters or immunity talis. Some common cleansers are sentinel Allied Soldier, Mummy Eddie (future power ability), and sentinel Undead Rescuer. You can also use toons who grant immunity with their power move like the warrior Pyro Soldier or the sentinel Corrupt Droid. Kardas has made a great guide for cleansing characters under the "Guides" section of the forums.
    The problem with the Immunity or Cleanse actions is that you have to act. If you're up against a Mummy Eddie and and SSD and you lose the coin flip, you can reasonably expect to have 3 of your characters Taunted and then unable to take an Immunity or Cleanse action.
    Satan81-5023

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    The problem with the Immunity or Cleanse actions is that you have to act. If you're up against a Mummy Eddie and and SSD and you lose the coin flip, you can reasonably expect to have 3 of your characters Taunted and then unable to take an Immunity or Cleanse action.
    It is wanted that way, so you invest more in ironite. Almost everyone here writes, that that Mummy-SSD-Stun-Taun-Fest sucks. The new Talismans don''t help the players here, because against good defense teams they are useless. The sad part is, that they help the good defense teams.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Only battles you initiate count, so defense battles aren't counted for the sake of rewards in this event.
    Hey Sparton, just to confirm will initiated revenges count towards the rewards?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I think revenges must count, because they add to your number of 'attacks made' - right?
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Hey Sparton, just to confirm will initiated revenges count towards the rewards?
    They do. As Ian noted, they count towards attacks, and that's the metric you're being measured by.

So as per your post in the other thread, you're free to coast for the rest of the week... unless you're aiming for the higher divisions!

OS
    iOS
    They do. As Ian noted, they count towards attacks, and that's the metric you're being measured by.

So as per your post in the other thread, you're free to coast for the rest of the week... unless you're aiming for the higher divisions!
    ;-) always aiming higher, I'm actually fighting to complete my Eddies collection with Vampire Hunter and Cyborg, do they come as Nautical souls?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    can you please consider something to make the game less time consuming? maybe using two troopers at once in pve or using a trooper in pvp?
    maybe a ride along box would do the job, where we can put a trooper in, without being able to use him in the fight?
    or maybe 20 fastpasses per day, where we can skip the battle and go directly to the reward screens? something like that would be great.

tbh: for me this would be more important than sacrifice...

there are many comments about this in several threads, but i'm not sure if you guys are fully aware of this issue.
    to fulfill all obligations you need several hours every day. it would be very important to cut this down. this game is almost a 2nd job right now.
    and many players feel this way...since pvp is out it'S getting out of control.

glad you put the sow refill to 60 minutes, otherwise i would be burned out ;-)
    Last edited by slauki; 03-14-2017 at 10:47 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    can you please consider something to make the game less time consuming? maybe using two troopers at once in pve or using a trooper in pvp?
    maybe a ride along box would do the job, where we can put a trooper in, without being able to use him in the fight?
    or maybe 20 fastpasses per day, where we can skip the battle and go directly to the reward screens? something like that would be great.

tbh: for me this would be more important than sacrifice...

there are many comments about this in several threads, but i'm not sure if you guys are fully aware of this issue.
    to fulfill all obligations you need several hours every day. it would be very important to cut this down. this game is almost a 2nd job right now.
    and many players feel this way...since pvp is out it'S getting out of control.

glad you put the sow refill to 60 minutes, otherwise i would be burned out ;-)
    I wholeheartedly agree with slauki. I have a lot of free time with my schedule right now, but even I've been getting burned out on how time-consuming this game is in its current state. We DESPERATELY need some ways to reduce the time commitment for LOTB.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    ;-) always aiming higher, I'm actually fighting to complete my Eddies collection with Vampire Hunter and Cyborg, do they come as Nautical souls?
    The Nautical souls have characters from 3 star to 5 star of all classes, so those guys are (rare) possibilities from the Nautical Soul as well.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree with slauki. I have a lot of free time with my schedule right now, but even I've been getting burned out on how time-consuming this game is in its current state.
    It is something on our minds on the development team, and it's just a matter of slotting the priority of various solutions against features like Sacrifice and other initiatives like improving PVP matchmaking. We don't have anything to announce, but we are taking into account what people are requesting in the threads on the forum and elsewhere.

OS
    Android

...but we are taking into account what people are requesting in the threads on the forum and elsewhere.
    Hi Sparton,

Are you guys aware of this little "Prisoner issue"?

Just kidding!

Cheers
    Gmac