Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    What's the reason that the newly introduced Talismans are purchasable for a limited time only?

They sound be pretty essential - and I am not sure that's a good thing, although I am confident the variaty in PvP will increase in the short term. Do you plan on making them available by other means after that? Wouldn't be encouraging for players starting in the future to find out they are late to the party. Speaking of that, I still want a Guard set

Bleed still does no damage
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    I notice that skill shards and rare GA souls now appear in all drop info for secret locations... is this an unmentioned part of the update or have I just not noticed this before?
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Is there any chance to fix Prisoner, as he can transfer Seal from himself to my toons with his basic skill even if they are immune, or invisible, or even both at the same time? Thanks a lot
    This is a bug we're aware of, but I don't have a timeline for when that'll be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    just sorry to see, that there is no pvp tuning regarind the pointsystem which is a pain for most of us...
    Yeah, we were not able to get the changes we wanted implemented in time for the update, but we should have a variety of improvements for the next major update.

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Assuming we buy Nautical souls now and hold off on opening them until sacrifice is released, will those souls keep their increased chance for 4 star characters in perpetuity?
    They will, you just won't be able to get more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Will siege take down the new talismans effects at the start of the battle? (if itīs only one set)
    Yes; since it is a beneficial effect, it will have it's duration reduced by 1, just like passives.

Unlike passives, it's not generated by a character's passive, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    What's the reason that the newly introduced Talismans are purchasable for a limited time only?
    We wanted to save these (along with many other new and powerful talismans) for the Brave New World. However, there's a clear hole in the PVP meta for answering strong CC from certain team comps, so we felt it better to get these out sooner to see if this helps mix up the meta, and to have a new kind of item for people to look forward to earning from Iron Coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Bleed still does no damage
    What characters and/or skills are you seeing this happen with?

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    I notice that skill shards and rare GA souls now appear in all drop info for secret locations... is this an unmentioned part of the update or have I just not noticed this before?
    That's actually always been the case, they're just exceedingly rare in the earlier secret locations.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I know for a fact that Warrior Rocket Dog (and his Assassin counterpart as well) doesn't do any damage with his bleed, but it does proc the heal block effect.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    If this has has been mentioned then apologies as I have missed it but how long is the limited event on for? Also, do Rare Souls we have in stock give this increased chance of drops?

This might screw up my plan! I have 11 RS in stock and I should get the Rent a Trooper (6000) achievement in about 2 weeks. I was going to save them all up until the end of March and buy another couple of RS mega packs. Might have to bring it all forward now!!!!!!

Oh the loading times are an awful lot quicker - thanks for the work on that

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    It is indeed the Assassin Rocket Dog Tritium mentiones. However, I have to say that his Heal Block doesn't work all the time either (and of course I mean if it has proc'd). I think "passive" healing skills that heal at the end of the enemy's turn aren't affected, e.g. the health drain by Grim Reaper or Magus Golden Son via debuff, possibly because the debuff ticks down one fraction of a second before the heal comes in.

Edit: thinking of it, I might confuse it with the Buff of for example the Sentinel Pyro, regen HP ... but it may even be both of them
    Last edited by Nine; 03-10-2017 at 12:29 AM.
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    1 talisman 400 coins, so 2 talismans 800 for 1 set? It is too much , many of us only play the free SoW and it is very hard to get 400 coins. Why so much when other talismans just drop for free.

OS
    Android
    really nice tweaks so far, but i have one question. do two sets of the new talisman stack?

because i tried the talismans with the hellhound and siege removed the immunity. two icons of immunity were shown, and they instanly disappeared.
    so one set of talismans is useless against siege. will two sets help us then? maybe it would be better if they would stack, but not sure right now.

imo that's a problem, although i really love my blue bat

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    really nice tweaks so far, but i have one question. do two sets of the new talisman stack?

because i tried the talismans with the hellhound and siege removed the immunity. two icons of immunity were shown, and they instanly disappeared.
    so one set of talismans is useless against siege. will two sets help us then? maybe it would be better if they would stack, but not sure right now.

imo that's a problem, although i really love my blue bat
    Yes, the duration of Talisman Passives such as these do stack, so you can have multiple turns of Immunity or Damage Reduction at the start of battle.

-Kaz

Banned
    If siege can take down the new talismans, then they are useless. At least one more week of useless StunTauntFest. And more pay2win. More of such great changes and I will have lots of more free space on my device.