Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    there seem to be a problem with the immunity talismans. my green bat took burn effects which were reflected from my own pyrosoldier (troll/prisoner/mummy/ssd opponent, Hi nicko ) while immunity were on. the burns removed my casted immunity and i lost the match. would be nice if you could look into this, i will test it further.

at least there is more balance on the horizon :-).

btw, the costs of the talismans are very high. i expect to get them for free when BNW arives, if i'm right it's extremly expensive to sell them for 400 coins each. at least a set for 400 would be fair imo.

EDIT: i remember right now, that greenbat took a 2nd burn effect during the fight before the shields were removed (prolly tranfered from the prisoner?). so it might be a problem with immunity vs burns in general, not a talisman problem!
    Last edited by slauki; 03-10-2017 at 01:47 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    So, now Prisoner teams can start with Immunity and/or Shields without having to use Troll, Hell Hound or Artillery Dog? Great!
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    there seem to be a problem with the immunity talismans. my green bat took burn effects which were reflected from my own pyrosoldier (troll/prisoner/mummy/ssd opponent, Hi nicko ) while immunity were on. the burns removed my casted immunity and i lost the match. would be nice if you could look into this, i will test it further.
    [...]
    EDIT: i remember right now, that greenbat took a 2nd burn effect during the fight before the shields were removed (prolly tranfered from the prisoner?). so it might be a problem with immunity vs burns in general, not a talisman problem!
    Slauki, which Pyro Soldier are you using? The Flame effects of the Warrior and Sentinel have a chance to remove buffs, so it might be that. Of course it's still strange that you get the effect transferred despite having Immunity up.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    For the love of everything holy PLEASE fix the loading issue!!!!! I've STILL yet to see the arena! Now it seems there are arena-only rewards... Awesome. I'm level 87 and feel really shafted. Sorry.

OS
    Android
    Does the shell talisman work on the passive (block) of Angel of Strife (sentiel)???

Will it reduces damage when Angel of Strife is blocking???

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornetaker View Post
    So 16 (!!!!!) talismans are necessary to achieve the same effect as a Prisoner and a HH/AD!? Quite frankly, those talismans are worthless...
    Sorry for the rant but I'm very disappointed by this update....
    Seriously, you talk about taking some random toons, empower em like if they were a native 5*
    or 4* with two tallismans, that would be grossely OP, I believe it's a substitute no more, loosing some bonuses for something that valuable isn't all that much..We talk about immunity & damage reduction which are rare to begin with trough the game itself..

Btw, if you throw immunity on a mummy, he cleanses AOE you just need 2 tallismans..

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    So, now Prisoner teams can start with Immunity and/or Shields without having to use Troll, Hell Hound or Artillery Dog? Great!
    At a heafy price as for bonuses, you loose somewhere no matter on who you use them & since AI is garbage on defense they probably don't worth that much...
    I rather take my Troll with me than those fancy gimmicks... I believe it will level the field & help if you miss some toons mostly on offense or to protect a glass canon but not empower like crazy anyone.. This finally can conter a prisoner used wisely & believe it was the intended goal..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Slauki, which Pyro Soldier are you using? The Flame effects of the Warrior and Sentinel have a chance to remove buffs, so it might be that. Of course it's still strange that you get the effect transferred despite having Immunity up.
    hey kardas, good to see you again, hope you are doing well :-) i used the red pyro soldier. and yeah you are totally right, it's not the problem, that the burns remove beneficials, because thats what they can do, but i shouldn't get them while immunity is one.

btw it seems that burns remove beneficials more than the supposed 35% of the time...

edit: the loading improvement is very nice, if we only could use more than one trooper at once it would be perfect. (or some speed passes per day would also do the job :-) )

edit 2: fully agree with sag one again. the talismans are very good way for some toons but it would be insane to get them on every toon you use, since you really have to sacrifice health and damage output. but they give us at least something to counter specific teams....

Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    Does the shell talisman work on the passive (block) of Angel of Strife (sentiel)???

since the description says that it takes the damage from the allies, it should take exactly the damage that you would do the the other toon. so if you don't attack aos directly it shouldn't reduce the damage at all.
    Last edited by slauki; 03-10-2017 at 04:30 PM.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    the burning issue on an immune bat happend again. this time no troll was involved. team was SSD/blue soldier/prisoner/mummy.

only explanation i have is that chuck norris can transfer a burn to an immune character. maybe the same issue that lets him seal immune creatures?
    he seems to be stronger than immunity. as far as this is the case he is still broken as hell.

so far i won't use burns again when he is involved, but this sucks.

one other sidenote:
    we need some attack limits otherwise it's still possible to cheat at PVP. i wrote a more concrete thread in case you have overlooked it.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...hlight=exploit
    Last edited by slauki; 03-10-2017 at 05:51 PM.

OS
    Android
    only explanation i have is that chuck norris can transfer a burn to an immune character. maybe the same issue that lets him seal immune creatures?
    Yes, this is what's happening. And no, he cannot seal immune characters but what he does do is seal himself as part of the power move, then next round transfer the seal to someone with the basic move. This is slightly but not necessarily broken, because Seal is un-cleansable which should also mean non-transferrable, like Doom or Perfect Corruption, but one could argue either way.

he seems to be stronger than immunity. as far as this is the case he is still broken as hell.
    Other than the above I am okay with Transfer Negative Effects not being affected by immunity. It's part of the deal and applies to other characters like SoL Eddie. Much like Steal Beneficial Effects is not affected by immunity, they are both escape hatches of sorts to avoid perfect tanking.

What's broken is that he has the transfer effect in the first place, in addition to the 2 turn stun. It's too much for a single character. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    How to get the Navigator Eddie from other souls than the new Nautical Souls?

Is it possible to get him from normal souls or only Gunner Souls?
    Since he is a gunner, he will not appear in the normal Rare Souls ("Rare Souls" only have Warriors, Sentinels, and Magus).

As a 4 star, he'll not be in the Common Gun/Assassin Souls, but he will be in Rare Gun/Assassin Souls. He's also in Legendary Souls and the Nautical Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyMouser View Post
    For the love of everything holy PLEASE fix the loading issue!!!!! I've STILL yet to see the arena! Now it seems there are arena-only rewards... Awesome. I'm level 87 and feel really shafted. Sorry.
    We are still investigating the cause of this for some players.

Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post

As slauki noted, for all blockers, damage is calculated based on the original target, not the blocker, so Damage Reduction Shields wouldn't help as much if they're on the Angel of Strife. It'll help the Angel of Strife live a bit longer through AoE attacks to block more damage for it's team, though.

the burning issue on an immune bat happend again. this time no troll was involved. team was SSD/blue soldier/prisoner/mummy.

Yeah, as ovy pointed out, transfer will transfer negative effects even if the target is vanished/immune. It's not intended functionality, but it's the reality right now, so be aware when facing enemies that can transfer negative effects.

one other sidenote:
    we need some attack limits otherwise it's still possible to cheat at PVP. i wrote a more concrete thread in case you have overlooked it.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...hlight=exploit
    In theory this is possible, but current matchmaking logic plus upcoming changes make this vanishingly unlikely to occur. Nonetheless, we will continue to monitor and randomly sample players to investigate to ensure the integrity of the PVP competition.