Well that was fun... I've been saving Rare G/A Souls for the past 2 months or so and so I thought I'd cash them in and get a new toon who is worthy of being upgraded... well... I ended up with more dupes... Newborn of light, desert rider and two more storm eddies!!! Giving special attention the event I spent some ironite I've been hoarding and bought 2 of the 10 stack nautical packs... I got one toon that I don't have... The Corrupt rescuer... I'd been hoping for something more interesting. I've faced this toon in the arena and really never found it that much of a challenge so I don't know how useful it will be... but just color me disappointed again. So many duplicates... Wish there was a bonfire option so I could burn all my dupes I just earned and enjoy the flames. SSD, AOS, 3x Blue allied soldier, Sentinel NoL, 2x Desert guardain, stupid friggin harpy, another mummy and possessed rockets x 3. Along with my other dupes of wickerdog queen, desert warrior... Oh wait... another harpy, green allied soldier of which I have 4 of them... another desert guardian, dog of war and yet another Sentinal newborn of light...

May the RNG gods be ever in your favor!!! They shunned me tonight and I think it's because I made a smart ass joke to sparton about a St. Patrick's day event... Hopefully not the case but screwed nonetheless... I'm up way too late tonight for work so when I find my way to bed my wife is already asleep. I guess this was the night for me to get screwed and not pass the favor on to anyone else...

Up the Irons!!!

I'm curious to hear of anyone else's luck with the souls!!!