Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Fister, I wish I could say that I didn't sucome to temptation... but I did. Only good toon was an Ass Axis Soldier... Of all the souls I've cashed in, the gods have smiled upon me three times... Oh well...
    LOL. Well kkkreg5, I'm not immune to temptation myself, so after using 2 troopers Navigator Eddie I bought yet a full package.

Haven't opened any of them yet though. Don't wanna get dissappointed right away.

But maybe my luck with the RNG has turned to the better. There was a little new content to download when I got online right after SL's opened today. I went straight to the arena and I had 9 battles going first in a row. I've never had this many in a whole day.

Still wont open all at once. Have no good experience with that. So the next 5-10 days will show if it was a good investment.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Noooooo!!! You have been my best and most loyal Trooper!!! (I am Satan81-5023)
    Ok, then I have at lease one good reason for staying in the game.

OS
    Android
    Got around 30. Nothing useful, plenty of 3* and Run to the Hills Eddie, 3 4* minions (best one is the Wicker Man)

OS
    iOS
    Green Souless Demon. Dupe, but okay with that. Might try building a 2nd one up for defence in arena. Rest was trash. Mummy Eddie, SOL Eddie, Red Pyro Soldier, Demon Dog, A Golem (can't remember class), Green Allied Soldier and two other crappy dupes.

Waste of 900 ironite. Guess the RNG god wasn't on my side, like a lot of other people.

OS
    Android
    I have broken down and purchased two of the ten packs of souls. I have only opened ten of them so far. I did manage to get an Assassin Troll, which I do not currently have, but the rest was just 3* dupes. I will have to level the troll up to see if he is useful. Hopefully, I can get Navigator Eddie when I open the other ten souls, or maybe something really useful like an Angel of Fear or a Carriage Rider Eddie!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    I have broken down and purchased two of the ten packs of souls. I have only opened ten of them so far. I did manage to get an Assassin Troll, which I do not currently have, but the rest was just 3* dupes. I will have to level the troll up to see if he is useful. Hopefully, I can get Navigator Eddie when I open the other ten souls, or maybe something really useful like an Angel of Fear or a Carriage Rider Eddie!
    when they fix his charge on fervor, I reckon he'll be a decent character for pvp again.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    when they fix his charge on fervor, I reckon he'll be a decent character for pvp again.
    Even as it stands, he's a pretty decent toon. I believe he's better than a warrior ABB purely because his second skill isn't so mediocre. In the right team, he can be a powerhouse.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    LOL. Well kkkreg5, I'm not immune to temptation myself, so after using 2 troopers Navigator Eddie I bought yet a full package.

Haven't opened any of them yet though. Don't wanna get dissappointed right away.

But maybe my luck with the RNG has turned to the better. There was a little new content to download when I got online right after SL's opened today. I went straight to the arena and I had 9 battles going first in a row. I've never had this many in a whole day.

Still wont open all at once. Have no good experience with that. So the next 5-10 days will show if it was a good investment.
    Thought the same thing... Ohhhhh.... new content... better chance of pulling the toons I've been looking for. I'm not optimistic so I haven't purchased any more of the Mariner 10 packs... I don't know if my wife could stand the disappointment in my eyes... lol... I have been saving ironite for months!! I seem to recall back in the days when I purchased the ironite during an event that I actually got some decent toons, but would the devs show favoritism toward those who purchase the ironite vs. those who earned it over time? Something to think about. I rarely get good rewards with earned ironite but when I buy it, Magic!!!... could just be coincidence... who knows... Lamont Cranston probably does... Who gets that reference? lol
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I rarely get good rewards with earned ironite but when I buy it, Magic!!!... could just be coincidence... who knows... Lamont Cranston probably does... Who gets that reference? lol
    Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows! I think that the film from the 90's with Alec Baldwin is a very underrated superhero movie.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

10 pack so far; (only opening 3 a day. 3 souls unopened)
    Navigator Eddie
    Wickerman
    Green Bat (duplicate)
    The rest 3* dupes.

Obviously REALLY happy! Finally feels like it is worth it again.