Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I got a Navigator Eddie within 10 Souls - the only four-star from those.

SoL Eddie dupe,
    Sentinel Ox Cultist dupe,
    Assassin Bomber Boy dupe,
    Wickerdog King dupe,
    Warrior Soulles Demon dupe,
    Sentinel Allied Soldier dupe,
    Sentinel Undead Corrupt Rescuer dupe,
    Storm Eddie dupe,
    and one dupe I don't remember, nothing special either.

3 Gunner/Assassin doesn't seem to be the worst quota but I am not sure I'll be spending more Ironite, one pack at maximum.
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    I got Cyborg Eddie (yeah!) and some dupes and crap. Hope that the next 10 souls bring up the Navigator...

OS
    iOS
    16 navigation souls and 3 ,4 star characters. 4 star green bomb boy, 4 star green soulless demon and yes the navigater Eddie himself. So I'm happy , still wish I could have gotten bullet girl or a red troll , but I'm just happy to get a new Eddie 👻

OS
    Android
    Bought 16 souls: Got a Vampire Hunter Eddie (My second), and an Angel of Pain (My third). Nothing that I actually want/need.
    Bobo-5710 (HIATUS)

Current champion: Coalgiver Eddie, lv 100
    -4 5* Strength Talisman (Fierce), 2 2* Health Talisman (Overwhelming)

OS
    iOS
    Been sitting on a ton of ironite for a while, so I bought 40.

Scored an Aces High, gunner CotD, a green droid, assassin ox cultist, a gunner droid, and dupes for the rest.

I'm cool with that, even though the last 10 pack was nothing but 3 star dupes.

OS
    iOS
    2 nautical megapacks, 18 vendor trash, 1 storm eddie (dupe...!), 1 assassin currupt ox that i didn't have, so all in all, ripped of again. So if sacrfice doesn't arrive soon i'm think that i'll just quit like so many others. Really not worth it anymore
    Last edited by tex-0775; 03-10-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    iOS
    Spent all the Ironite I had saved up on 30 Nav souls. Got 2 Nav Eddies and a Viking Eddie. Decent, but nothing I got excited over. My 100 4* achievement kicked in and I got a Rainmaker dupe from it. Still in pursuit of a goddamn Cyborg which is the one Eddie I've wanted from the beginning. Managed to keep my promise at the begging of the year to not spend another dime on this game till the Cyborg drops. Keeps me from being really disappointed. Somewhere in Time was the first Maiden concert I went to and that art holds a special place in my heart. So I guess that's why I'm hung up on it. Pisses me off they had to go and make him some sort of golden egg. At this point I'll keep saving up shit, cash it all in on one last Hail Mary, then give this game up as a bad habit. Don't get me wrong, I'd drop more money on other crap in the store, but not before I get a Cyborg.

Maybe they should quit jacking around and get sacrifice and that other feature I've heard talk of that will allow you to obtain fragments of a particular Eddie.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Spent my saved ironite on more than 30 Nav souls and got 2 4* dupes and otherwise nothing but trash.

Final nail in the coffin that was. Even it did not cost me a dime but I am finished with this game. I find nothing enjoyable anymore - only disappointment. This game for me is a waste of time now. More and more tasks suck even more out of your spare time what ends in even more disappointment.

They wanted to hold the talis back for BNW - what also means BNW is not even near around the corner. Night city? Not even mentioned. Sacrifice? Promised since a few months and what I read recently here it seems to be weeks down the line.

Had my hopes high long enough now. Time to move on - good bye folks and may RNG be with you. It never has been with me.
    "When the Prisoner goes swimming, he doesn't get wet
    the water becomes Prisoner"

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    Spent my saved ironite on more than 30 Nav souls and got 2 4* dupes and otherwise nothing but trash.

Final nail in the coffin that was. Even it did not cost me a dime but I am finished with this game. I find nothing enjoyable anymore - only disappointment. This game for me is a waste of time now. More and more tasks suck even more out of your spare time what ends in even more disappointment.

They wanted to hold the talis back for BNW - what also means BNW is not even near around the corner. Night city? Not even mentioned. Sacrifice? Promised since a few months and what I read recently here it seems to be weeks down the line.

Had my hopes high long enough now. Time to move on - good bye folks and may RNG be with you. It never has been with me.
    I feel your pain and hear you loud and clear. Haven't quite reach this point yet, but it's on the horizon.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    ok always fucking dupes in souls.......
    I play all troopers all days.