Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

We need higher droprates for skill shards

More and more new Eddies and other Chars are put in the game, but only 1(!) skill shard a week as reward of PVP, 1-2 skill shards from secret locations per month (I play them daily) or 2 shards per week from using troopers (since PVP noone uses troopers).

My situation:

Characters (shards needed to max out) to max out: Cyborg Eddie (24), Grim Reaper Eddie (28), Navigator Eddie (18) - If I get him...

70 (!) skill shards needed

In best case I get 10 shards per month, so that I finished them in ... 7(!) months...

7 months to max out only 3 chars...think about it!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    More and more new Eddies and other Chars are put in the game, but only 1(!) skill shard a week as reward of PVP, 1-2 skill shards from secret locations per month (I play them daily) or 2 shards per week from using troopers (since PVP noone uses troopers).

My situation:

Characters (shards needed to max out) to max out: Cyborg Eddie (24), Grim Reaper Eddie (28), Navigator Eddie (18) - If I get him...

70 (!) skill shards needed

In best case I get 10 shards per month, so that I finished them in ... 7(!) months...

7 months to max out only 3 chars...think about it!
    +10....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I wholeheartedly agree. We desperately need more ways of getting skill shards!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    couldn't agree more with this...28 skills for GRE and then the nerfbat hits him?

almost a reason to commit suicide

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    The biggest issue for me with skill shards scarcity, and all evo materials for that matter, is that new players have a VERY HARD time catching up to us "veterans".

Sure, they should work hard to catch up, but can they? And if some can, is that enough to keep the game going? (I´m talking about PVP specifically)

But I´m optimistic, it´s like they HAVE to make skill shards more accessible.

I´m betting sacrifice will came to help in that department too, perhaps some changes in the store also, we´ll see.

OS
    Android
    I totally agree I'm kinda of a newer player here been playing hardcore since Christmas and I only got 1 toon fully sharded (SoL eddie) and put a couple on other toons because I didn't know what I was doing. If there could be perhaps a couple more ways to get more skill shards(willing to work for them) it would be fantastic. I know we shouldn't just give them away like candy but more accessible ways would be a good addition for newer players like me.

Because currently PVP wise I can't do anything without having a good sharded team full talismans is alright but I'm lacking that extra damage and stuff. Hopefully sacrifice will be very beneficial for all of us because I got a load of 3* dupes I need to get rid of. Anyway this latest update was also not that bad something to keep us occupied until Sacrifice comes which is hopefully sooner than later.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    Getting rid of the one skill shard per week in arena would be great. Or if you still want a limit how about 3. Would allow people to get more but not allow people who spend loads of real money on ironite for SoW too big an advantage. 1050 Iron Coin a week isn't a massive anount to win.

OS
    iOS
    I would like to see skillshards become removable so we can move them around. Make it a chargeable thing by players using gold or Ironite to remove them. I have 4 or 5 I used on my Soldier Eddie months ago that I could use elsewhere right now. I would be more than willing to pay something to move them.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I would like to see skillshards become removable so we can move them around. Make it a chargeable thing by players using gold or Ironite to remove them. I have 4 or 5 I used on my Soldier Eddie months ago that I could use elsewhere right now. I would be more than willing to pay something to move them.
    Not gunna happen. Part of the game...deciding who to shard. Plus then u would only need 50-100 of em & just keep moving em around. However I do think u should be able to move em when a toon gets nerfed.
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-13-2017 at 10:24 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    While i would love to be able to remove skill shards from one toon and move them to another; I do not believe this will ever happen. What I would really love to see is that skill shards started dropping at a more reasonable rate in the hardest secret location levels; much like 3* evo shards drop there!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)