Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I finally cracked the 100 SS achievement and realized I only have two fully maxed chars. The majority of them are on toons that haven't been dusted off for months, and are unlikely to see the light of day anytime soon. One obvious solution is to stack them/hoard them until you can really find a good home for them, but alas, guys like me spend what we have (just look at my practically non-existent savings account and 401k).

I've stopped losing sleep over it because it is what it is, and I don't see anything changing. Just gotta roll with it I suppose.

OS
    Android
    I want to give a short update to this thread:

thank you for changing the daily rewards and giving us 1 (why only 1?) skillshard per month. The PVP Shop gives us the chance (if you got good chars to win the coins) to get another 1 skillshard per week.

That's 5 shards per month + trooper reward (shop) + the secret location drops (mostly zero skillshards...) + sacrifice chance (only for the 24/7 players with money). That's better than before, but there should be a higher or 100% droprate in secret locations. Underworld f.e. needs so long reset times and all you get are crap items most of the time.

The problem I see is: without enough skillshards you got no chance to win enough PVP fights...and without enough wins you get no coins for the PVP-Shop.