Page 38 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooper Toss!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    Haven't been able to keep up with forum last couple days. Anyone got info on Ian, Noventa, or Vertax?
    There's more than one Ian. I'm here every day but I don't think you are one of my troopers? Haven't seen Vertax for 3 days but he's always been solid before and I'm willing to give him some time.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    There's more than one Ian. I'm here every day but I don't think you are one of my troopers? Haven't seen Vertax for 3 days but he's always been solid before and I'm willing to give him some time.
    Had an Ian-3247 once as trooper. Kicked him after short time cause he didn't play
    Sent you a PM BG
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Had an Ian-3247 once as trooper. Kicked him after short time cause he didn't play
    Sent you a PM BG
    Hey I gotn yer pm GotN lol!! Bricktop Ian-55xx was not you I was asking about. Seeing as I now have an open Ian slot would you care to fill it? I'll send request in a few, if full no problem. Vertax and Noventa how bout touch base with us here in gameland. Hate to lose loyal troops. Spots safe for now.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    iOS
    Clairvoyant-3584 Cooper-2070 LAST CALL!!!

Silentknight you still good on troopers?
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Clairvoyant-3584 Cooper-2070 LAST CALL!!!

Silentknight you still good on troopers?
    Just checked & yep.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Haven't been able to keep up with forum last couple days. Anyone got info on Ian, Noventa, or Vertax?
    Noventa vanished. Sent him a PM and waited a few days b4 posting my last call for him. Nothing. Went form being super active in game and on the forums to just disappearing. Removed a week ago. Sucks he was a good trooper.

Is there any way to get metrics on who is using your trooper other than the small popup when you load?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Is there any way to get metrics on who is using your trooper other than the small popup when you load?
    Screenshots and good old pen and paper

OS
    Android
    Bricktop Ian-55xx was not you I was asking about. Seeing as I now have an open Ian slot would you care to fill it? I'll send request in a few, if full no problem.
    Thanks BG, invite accepted and badges sent
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

Hello all, I have been absent for days because of something happened that affected me a lot. That's why I am writing this after some time. Right now I don't have any desire to play this game. There is no new content and playing the same stages all over again is tiresome for me. I get 3 errors everytime I play Skull Quests and app restarts everytime which takes a lot of time. I waited something new for anniversary but sadly there is not. I don't care about getting new Eddies because I need to make better the ones I have.

Also "better chance at soul" event is not the best event for "1 year anniversary" I think. Veterans might know I was one of the most optimist players for the future of this game but right now I lost my optimism, they really need to release something fresh ASAP. I now have a lot free time but also a lot of exiting things to do like meeting with my friends, playing with a pc, cycling etc. LotB is sadly not on that list anymore, because I don't feel the fun that I had felt months ago. On the other hand I appreciate the level of communication with the devs which is really great. I really hope they have something cooked under their belt for the near future.

Sorry for the long rant. I am not sure if I will return. I appreciate each one of you who played with me. Thanks you all, for all the badges!
    Cheers...
    Last edited by Vertax616; 07-04-2017 at 02:55 PM.