Page 60 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooper Toss!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Chaos

She's my trooper as well and I can tell you that I've got the badges from the lass about 2 days ago... Yet, for sure she seems no playing daily these days, like she used to back in the past with a lot of her presence on the forum as well... Still keeping her, yet if would turn out that the breaks are far longer, than playing periods -> adios, señorita...

Cheers,

W
    Thanks Witkacy, I went ahead and dropped her for now. Since she didn't post anything about a break, I will assume she has lost interest.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Thanks Witkacy, I went ahead and dropped her for now. Since she didn't post anything about a break, I will assume she has lost interest.
    Seems a lot of people are. I’m feeling the burn myself. I’ll at least wait to see what Trooper Eddie is like, but things are stale, and have been for a long time. I don’t even bother trying to fill my troooer list anymore.

Maybe one of the nicest dev teams around, but sadly also one of the slowest.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Chaos :)

She's my trooper as well and I can tell you that I've got the badges from the lass about 2 days ago... Yet, for sure she seems no playing daily these days, like she used to back in the past with a lot of her presence on the forum as well... Still keeping her, yet if would turn out that the breaks are far longer, than playing periods -> adios, señorita...

Cheers,

W
    I sent you a request last night. You can fill Enti’s space in my team and I fill his in your team😀
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Thanks for requests Tridimension and MoonShadow. Accepted and badges sent. I just got my 4th Rage Spear talisman a few minutes ago. If any of my troopers need help with that mission, just let me know
    Thank you for accepting my request.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Hey everybody,

Wrote in another thread about possible bugged trooper playing cause I was receiving very less badges last week. Troopers who played my champion I didn’t get badges and troopers I played didn’t get my badges. This week the same again! E.g. didn’t get any badges this week from Wit, Blacksteel, Charlotte, Sidney and couple more

Contacted support couple of days ago. Michelle told me trooper playing would run correct, badges are added but might not appear on start screen. I can not confirm this cause didn’t count them. I’m sure it’s bugged in some kind o way. So I’m not too fast in dropping troopers, cause it’s not for sure they didn’t play. I’m sure most of them did and badges are just not sent/ received or don’t appear on start screen. And ofc I‘m sure Michelle would never lie to me and everything runs correct (somehow...) 😉😛
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Hey everybody,

Wrote in another thread about possible bugged trooper playing cause I was receiving very less badges last week. Troopers who played my champion I didn’t get badges and troopers I played didn’t get my badges. This week the same again! E.g. didn’t get any badges this week from Wit, Blacksteel, Charlotte, Sidney and couple more

Contacted support couple of days ago. Michelle told me trooper playing would run correct, badges are added but might not appear on start screen. I can not confirm this cause didn’t count them. I’m sure it’s bugged in some kind o way. So I’m not too fast in dropping troopers, cause it’s not for sure they didn’t play. I’m sure most of them did and badges are just not sent/ received or don’t appear on start screen. And ofc I‘m sure Michelle would never lie to me and everything runs correct (somehow...) ����
    i think the only solution for U is to check your count before reset and just before next
    1250 per day by trooper and 1250 by you = 2500 pts
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Hey everybody,

Contacted support couple of days ago. Michelle told me trooper playing would run correct, badges are added but might not appear on start screen. I can not confirm this cause didn’t count them. I’m sure it’s bugged in some kind o way. So I’m not too fast in dropping troopers, cause it’s not for sure they didn’t play. I’m sure most of them did and badges are just not sent/ received or don’t appear on start screen. And ofc I‘m sure Michelle would never lie to me and everything runs correct (somehow...) 😉😛
    I’ve had this happen to me as well. Michelle assured me I was getting badges, but I kept close track and the numbers fell well short of what I should have had. No solution was found.

Something that crossed my mind sometime later was, perhaps I pocket purchased something and didn’t notice. Unlikely but possible I guess. Lol.

I haven’t kept up with badges very closely for a while other than looking at my trooper list to see if everyone was active. It’s a pain in the ass to keep track of really.

For what it’s worth, I got badges from you last night post reset.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Now is not the time to slack!

Last call:
    Slash-2083
    DaveMurray66-7555
    Bobby2613-8511
    Received badges from DaveMurray66-7555 this morning so he's safe for now...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Seems a lot of people are. I’m feeling the burn myself. I’ll at least wait to see what Trooper Eddie is like, but things are stale, and have been for a long time. I don’t even bother trying to fill my troooer list anymore.

Maybe one of the nicest dev teams around, but sadly also one of the slowest.
    Yeah, I think everyone has to at some point. I needed a break myself, so just backed off playing arena everyday for awhile. As far as sending troopers badges, It's not really stressful because I always just run them in the background while I'm playing/listening to music or while I'm at work. Now that I can Auto-farm at least level IX in all the Brave New World dungeons, Arena is the only part of the game I actually play.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Hey everybody,

Wrote in another thread about possible bugged trooper playing cause I was receiving very less badges last week. Troopers who played my champion I didn’t get badges and troopers I played didn’t get my badges. This week the same again!
    Thats bad man.. i m not 100% sure couse i m too lazy to track all trooper but i think i m still getting notification of your badges as always..

Maybe you should try to do as blade suggested ..
    Tridimension-1303