Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooper Toss!

OS
    iOS
    donslauki-3210 - 100 days off!!!

Please play within 100 days or I will only give you another 100 days before calling you out again! 😝😂

Honestly, my friend, I was pretty sure, we won’t see you returning for all-summer-boring-only-P2W-mega-event or again-no-new-content-highly-overprized-bugged-gauntlet! Hope you are fine out there brother! \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    He's all MSF. Might be able to convince him to return for a few days when Night City comes out in 2025.

OS
    Android
    thank you Gotn for thinking of my jubilee sick 100 days of is pretty long.
    your assumption was right, i was waiting for an excuse to come back, but NF didn't deliver once again, so i stayed away. what i saw in the last weeks is that my account is outdated with all the new chars and talismans out there. that's a flaw here, every tuning changes the meta in a very radical way. there is no security that your invested resources will pay off. so basicly it's a never ending chase in a horribly bugged environment.

only thing i really miss is this awesome community hope you and all the old time members are doing well.

take care amigos

and yes @askora i will return, once night city arrives, safe bet that this won't happen anytime soon

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    thank you Gotn for thinking of my jubilee sick 100 days of is pretty long.
    your assumption was right, i was waiting for an excuse to come back, but NF didn't deliver once again, so i stayed away. what i saw in the last weeks is that my account is outdated with all the new chars and talismans out there. that's a flaw here, every tuning changes the meta in a very radical way. there is no security that your invested resources will pay off. so basicly it's a never ending chase in a horribly bugged environment.

only thing i really miss is this awesome community hope you and all the old time members are doing well.

take care amigos

and yes @askora i will return, once night city arrives, safe bet that this won't happen anytime soon
    So true! even a week off puts you completely out of the game. and every time new supreme crew enters the souls you can completely scratch your team and start all over again...IF you were lucky to pull all the new OPs! and they keep rolling like on a running belt so the meta shifts every week.

The overall state of PvP disgusts me right now!!! All those immrtal magus liliths being constantly revived with osirises basic attack and DD or PoM eddies just blowing whole teams up with their fury....battles take hours to win(if you don’t draw-happens alot now) and it’s not fun anymore...

Not much reason to return really...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    So true! even a week off puts you completely out of the game. and every time new supreme crew enters the souls you can completely scratch your team and start all over again...IF you were lucky to pull all the new OPs! and they keep rolling like on a running belt so the meta shifts every week.

The overall state of PvP disgusts me right now!!! All those immrtal magus liliths being constantly revived with osirises basic attack and DD or PoM eddies just blowing whole teams up with their fury....battles take hours to win(if you don’t draw-happens alot now) and it’s not fun anymore...

Not much reason to return really...
    this was the main reason that turned me off and the lack of new content ofc. sad to see that nothing really changed.
    i can tell from msf that the guys are much more aware of the game balance, despite the morons also introduced a stupidly broken team recently.
    but you can farm 99% of all chars so it's way better than hope for a lucky drop which will happen 0,7% of the time. this is the main difference you can catch up with the meta, here you just have to pray to rngesus that he will give you the toon of the month. that's why i missed the prisoner meta/the wrath meta the astra meta and many others. i was most of the time behind due to bad luck and i could do nothing against it. this is just dumb.

in msf we have new content every month, for me it's like paradise after 1,5 years of walking through the desert.
    if some of you guys want to give it a shot let me know. your time is better spent there if you ask me. only thing is that it's no iron maiden theme. but i found myself listening more
    to maiden again and enjoying it more since i stopped playing. let's be honest, this game is a disgrace for the band.
    qualitywise this should be a katy perry game

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Last call:
    Slabbacon - 7 days inactive
    Coletrain - 3 days inactive
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    qualitywise this should be a katy perry game
    I would play that game tbh

OS
    Android
    Last call: Humbas-1020

If anyone knows that they're on vacation or anything (and I missed it) let me know.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Coletrain & Witek, long time troopers, now long time off. Are you still there guys?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Has anyone seen bort? been 5 days but been a really good trooper including helping out with missions in the past so I don't want to remove him at this point.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.