Page 23 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 902

Thread: Trooper Toss!

  1. #221
    Senior Member scott-5496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Thank you very much, kkkreg. I can give the compliment back to you and to about 45-49 of my troopers. Scot, Ian,fallenangel, Enti, icemanferarri, crazypants, badtaste, atrocks, skynyrdoo, puckhead, mjmxii, ironmaiden84, Tammy, warlord, zdm, bengio, yeibier, ... etc. you All know who you are.
    Thank you all for your loyalty. The forum members are the best troopers.
    You are most welcome and you have been a great Trooper to me to.

    Cheers
    Missing the following characters (well the ones I want!):

    Samurai Emperor Eddie - Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie - Lone Star - Fallen Icarus Eddie - Oni Eddie
    Krampus - Dark Lilith - Minotaur - Lucifer - Minotaur - Irigami - Ingami - Cosmic Shinobi

    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

    scott-5496

  2. #222
    Senior Member Sag7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I also sent a request to you Sag7272 if you have a spot open.
    Of course I still have a spot for you

    Unluckily... Maclo was waiting for you...
    Last edited by Sag7272; 06-09-2017 at 01:12 PM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

    (English is not my first language)

  3. #223
    Member nuclear1250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Hey Sam I have just sent you a request.
    Cool, just accepted, playing yours right now actually. Cheers.
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

    Trooper ID: Sam-9072

    I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

    *Bar the occasional error.

  4. #224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    428
    Iwill have a spot open later today if anyone wants to have me as a trooper
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

  5. #225
    Senior Member IceManFerrar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Thank you very much, kkkreg. I can give the compliment back to you and to about 45-49 of my troopers. Scot, Ian,fallenangel, Enti, icemanferarri, crazypants, badtaste, atrocks, skynyrdoo, puckhead, mjmxii, ironmaiden84, Tammy, warlord, zdm, bengio, yeibier, ... etc. you All know who you are.
    Thank you all for your loyalty. The forum members are the best troopers.
    Thanks Pepp, you are a great trooper as well.

    Btw, quick head's up to all my troopers. I am off to the Maiden concert tonight (about 3 hours drive for me), staying overnight and heading back home tomorrow. I may not be able to get through all my troopers after today's reset (nearly done with all since yesterday's reset...just a few more to go), so please give me a pass this one time (understandably hopefully, given Maiden comes first before this game, and it is my very 1st Maiden concert ).

    Cheers guys, and Up the Irons!
    Ice

  6. #226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Thanks Pepp, you are a great trooper as well.

    Btw, quick head's up to all my troopers. I am off to the Maiden concert tonight (about 3 hours drive for me), staying overnight and heading back home tomorrow. I may not be able to get through all my troopers after today's reset (nearly done with all since yesterday's reset...just a few more to go), so please give me a pass this one time (understandably hopefully, given Maiden comes first before this game, and it is my very 1st Maiden concert ).

    Cheers guys, and Up the Irons!
    Ice
    Don't​ worry Iceman, enjoy your concert!!

  7. #227
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    638
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Thanks Pepp, you are a great trooper as well.

    Btw, quick head's up to all my troopers. I am off to the Maiden concert tonight (about 3 hours drive for me), staying overnight and heading back home tomorrow. I may not be able to get through all my troopers after today's reset (nearly done with all since yesterday's reset...just a few more to go), so please give me a pass this one time (understandably hopefully, given Maiden comes first before this game, and it is my very 1st Maiden concert ).

    Cheers guys, and Up the Irons!
    Ice
    Hell yeah! The day is finally here, See you in a bit man
    Chaosego888-9998

  8. #228
    Senior Member IceManFerrar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    584
    Cheers R1ck, appreciate it.

    And yea man Chaosego888, I can hardly believe it that the day is finally here! Itching to get on the road...a few more hours and then Maiden here I come, baby!

    Will ping you when I get there...

  9. #229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    356
    Basrog!!! 11 days?!?!

    You are taking it to the limit trooper. I hope you will give me a reason not to, but if nothing is changed by reset tomorrow, I see no alternative to replace you.

    @IceMan. Wish you a great consert 😀

  10. #230
    Senior Member kkkreg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Basrog!!! 11 days?!?!

    You are taking it to the limit trooper. I hope you will give me a reason not to, but if nothing is changed by reset tomorrow, I see no alternative to replace you.

    @IceMan. Wish you a great consert 😀
    Fister, you're really giving this person a break man... they should be grateful, but...

    There are plenty of people here that would gladly take the spot.
    kkkreg5-6767

    R. Garcia

    It never ends...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •