Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooper Toss!

OS
    iOS
    Ehhh, guess i should post one of these. I like, have 8 troopers, 3 of which are the ones the game gives you, so yea. Maaaaybe someone would find my glass cannon rai maker good? Pretty sure your average normal cannon deals more damage than him so oof. But yea, nekro here, and he is in need of troopers. I try to use my troopers everyday, but i get many days where i lose access to my phone, i try to notify first, and your free to drop me if you prefer to have a more reliable trooper, its understandable.

So yea.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Moonchild is one of mine as well, inactive for 16 days. I may drop him and have a slot open.
    Metalking-3386

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Moonchild is one of mine as well, inactive for 16 days. I may drop him and have a slot open.
    Metalking-3386
    Moon was a long time trooper of mine too. Painfully dropped him about two weeks ago but he was off too much and didn’t answer my PM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    EducatedFool-1193, you have set a M Lilith without any Talisman as your champion - do you want to say something with this?
    lol!--Sorry about that... didn't notice I'd accidentally done that until after someone dropped me! My bad. Still, only losing one trooper to a vacation isn't so bad, all considered. To whoever it was that said goodbye, thanks for the badges! \m/
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    i dont really care about absence
    i just immediately toss whoever uses a noneddie
    i know its inefficient but i rather have a smooth auto. With 180+ characters its a massive pain to redo my team
    its better to let them go because i wont be giving them any badges anyways
    Last edited by Zantarath; 02-17-2019 at 03:07 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    lol!--Sorry about that... didn't notice I'd accidentally done that until after someone dropped me! My bad. Still, only losing one trooper to a vacation isn't so bad, all considered. To whoever it was that said goodbye, thanks for the badges! \m/
    No worries, the Lilith still did a good job
    Good to see you back, how was your holiday?

P.S. @Zantarath: really harsh tossing there! We all prefer Eddie troopers, but I found a good way to deal with up to 8 non-Eddies as they can be used easily in the Skull Quests!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I keep my non Eddie troopers. I set my trooper team up to accommodate the non Eddie's. I also will sometimes drop down to the Prisoner to grind with the weaker non Eddie's. I've discovered that I can get almost through every battle side from NotB with a maxed Eddie and one of my maxed toons, do a single non Eddie trooper doesn't phase me much.

OS
    iOS

P.S. @Zantarath: really harsh tossing there! We all prefer Eddie troopers, but I found a good way to deal with up to 8 non-Eddies as they can be used easily in the Skull Quests!
    It’s more of a sin to keep them since I won’t run them and they get no badge

Sure I can get thru battles with one less ally but doing so I may go from 20sevonds runs to 40seconds runs
    To compensate for thous allies if I were to change characters- scrolling thru my current 198 characters is just a massive pain if I want it set my farm team again

I notice that LoL and BnW has options to save 3 teams which I can run thous guys after I finish the eddies, but 75% of the time I’m gonna run NOTB which does not allow many versions of teams

I once kept a inactive Mayan priestess for 3 month and ran her everyday but I played more arena people started adding me and eventually, you know~ the more deserving people get the badge

At least I make sure that I’m Making life easier for other people by putting my strongest Eddie with a great talisman combo as my champion and not some random unshardded level1 no talisman whatever.
    Last edited by Zantarath; 02-17-2019 at 10:31 PM.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    It was absolutely great! Much needed, though I did kinda get a little crispy on the last day, and I'm payin' for it a bit. Jamaican sun doesn't mess around! lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    It was absolutely great! Much needed, though I did kinda get a little crispy on the last day, and I'm payin' for it a bit. Jamaican sun doesn't mess around! lol
    Great to hear that! I always wanted to go to Jamaica too, but have not found the time yet (to buy enough sun blocker lol)
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020