Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooper Toss!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    SilentKnight, I sent you a request the other day that wasn't accepted. If you're still looking to replace, I'm a daily player. Let me know and I'll send again. Thanks.
    Sry guys,got a waiting list & 45 or so great troopers! I will try to remember who asked 1st
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Funny i never saw you give me a last call before you kicked me...i think i was even actively playing at that time and one day you just disappeared from my list...
    Now that I've had a chance to think about it,I might remember u...Storm Eddie champion? If so it pissed me off to cut u loose as u were my only Storm. Got 1 now! Anyways I wouldn't have given u a last call as I just started this thread a few weeks ago...trying to do what I can to avoid this shit! Not sure it's helping as neither of the 2 today r in forum,but it did work the 1st time.
    My apologies!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

we used to be troopers ever since i could remember (early 30's-40's), long before my forum participation.
    i had a CR and you were a mGS. then once storm got released i maxed him in like 2 days and had him as main for a while. so thats possible. must have been during one of my two loading loop lock ups, which both took like 3-5 days to sort out with the support members.

no hard feelings, mate. i would anyway not readd someone who kicks me after 2 days like you or Slauki (after few months of everyday contributions). I am an obsessive player with a history of 10 years of playing one MMORPG and i played my previous app game for 2 years straight,leading a top10 guild (and there are loads of guilds)...but such a level of competitiveness is against my "loyalty code". just as Nicko said- life happens,in my case NF updates happen. I have people on my list with almost 30 days. and believe it or not they still dive out every now and then and send a badge greeting. it's a nostalgic thing of the good old days. i'm actually happy to see that people are taking a more layed back attitude. no wonder with the pace at which this game releases new exciting content...

Sorry to have gone off topic. it's nice you issue a warning now... i'll leave you to it

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    we used to be troopers ever since i could remember (early 30's-40's), long before my forum participation.
    i had a CR and you were a mGS. then once storm got released i maxed him in like 2 days and had him as main for a while. so thats possible. must have been during one of my two loading loop lock ups, which both took like 3-5 days to sort out with the support members.

no hard feelings, mate. i would anyway not readd someone who kicks me after 2 days like you or Slauki (after few months of everyday contributions). I am an obsessive player with a history of 10 years of playing one MMORPG and i played my previous app game for 2 years straight,leading a top10 guild (and there are loads of guilds)...but such a level of competitiveness is against my "loyalty code". just as Nicko said- life happens,in my case NF updates happen. I have people on my list with almost 30 days. and believe it or not they still dive out every now and then and send a badge greeting. it's a nostalgic thing of the good old days. i'm actually happy to see that people are taking a more layed back attitude. no wonder with the pace at which this game releases new exciting content...

Sorry to have gone off topic. it's nice you issue a warning now... i'll leave you to it
    K,cool. As I said if ur ever lookin pm me
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Don't remember but ur the 2nd 1 to say that. Obviously the active trooper list is bugged cuz I go by 2 days. Started making it 3 and that's killing me...no patience! As I told Chaosego,if ur still interested I'll bump u up to #1 on waiting list
    I am good at the moment Silentknight, only a couple of suspects that keep showing up when I start looking. I gave DigitalBlaze some extra time because he has been a trooper since August. He's back as of now. I will keep my word and message you next vacancy though.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I am good at the moment Silentknight, only a couple of suspects that keep showing up when I start looking. I gave DigitalBlaze some extra time because he has been a trooper since August. He's back as of now. I will keep my word and message you next vacancy though.
    K,good 2 hear
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    mjmxiii u still looking for a trooper? I'm still full but could have an opening as soon as we figure out why 1 of my troopers is posting Jofer's roster on Facebook. Not sure why anyone would do that but..
    Poksic-4624...WTF!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    Can I be put on reserve if mjmxiii is full? My ID is Andy-4743

Also, why on earth is someone posting someone else's roster on social media?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Can I be put on reserve if mjmxiii is full? My ID is Andy-4743

Also, why on earth is someone posting someone else's roster on social media?
    mjmxiii,kkkreg then u. LMAO!!! Oh unless Chaosego or Mizrael want in 1st...tossed them prematurely
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=Silentknight;35348]mjmxiii,kkkreg then u. LMAO!!! Oh unless Chaosego or Mizrael want in 1st...tossed them prematurely[/QUOTE1I sent you a message earlier, got a spot.
    Chaosego888-9998