Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 902

Thread: Trooper Toss!

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Jofer! You just reached 500 posts! Congrats! *Confetti bombs explode*

    Your still nothing comapred to my almost 1.5k posts...


    Pathetic.
    I have 38% of your total posts in like 2 months, so you're slacking. I know maths is hard but you're gonna need to pick up the pace. I may have lost that battle but I'm winning the war lol As the song goes "Tiiiiiimmmee is on my side, yes it is"

    https://youtu.be/RJ44q_5uMM4
    Last edited by Jofer16; 05-23-2017 at 05:25 PM.

  2. #162
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I have 38% of your total posts in like 2 months, so you're slacking. I know maths is hard but you're gonna need to pick up the pace. I may have lost that battle but I'm winning the war lol As the song goes "Tiiiiiimmmee is on my side, yes it is"

    https://youtu.be/RJ44q_5uMM4
    Oh shit u have a point! Gotta lick up the pace! GOTTA SHITPOST!

    Also, thought u were talking about caught somewhere in time, and i was like "did he seriously link caught somewhere in time?" Turns out u didnt!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Oh shit u have a point! Gotta lick up the pace! GOTTA SHITPOST!

    Also, thought u were talking about caught somewhere in time, and i was like "did he seriously link caught somewhere in time?" Turns out u didnt!
    Hidden meanings Can't do it direct until we're both part of the Cyborg club lol

  4. #164
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Hidden meanings Can't do it direct until we're both part of the Cyborg club lol
    Omfg...

    With thhe glorious amount of troopers i have, I need a whole month to get 2 GA souls, 1st is a trooper one, 2nd is a calender reward.

    Chance of me getting cyborg is like 86%... and will prob get a dupe rainmaker when i get red eyes...

    Ive gotten like 14 red eyes this month, no 5 stars, what kind of luck is that!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Omfg...

    With thhe glorious amount of troopers i have, I need a whole month to get 2 GA souls, 1st is a trooper one, 2nd is a calender reward.

    Chance of me getting cyborg is like 86%... and will prob get a dupe rainmaker when i get red eyes...

    Ive gotten like 14 red eyes this month, no 5 stars, what kind of luck is that!
    Easy ain't one of Lady Lucks traits, shes a mysterious one. Still scared to open my 4 immortal soul leftovers, waiting till she winks at me

  6. #166
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    If a shit request wasnt good enough, idk what will give me troopers... like srsly, this is my 3rd trooper request this month... i got 1 trooper... 1... like srsly....

    I dont think adding the fact that i will prob wont use you in my request was a good idea...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  7. #167
    Senior Member kkkreg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    If a shit request wasnt good enough, idk what will give me troopers... like srsly, this is my 3rd trooper request this month... i got 1 trooper... 1... like srsly....

    I dont think adding the fact that i will prob wont use you in my request was a good idea...
    Witkacy is back and taking requests. Hit him up. I would take you up but I have a full roster at the moment.
    kkkreg5-6767

    _________| CLAN |_________

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    __________________________

  8. #168
    Senior Member Silentknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Barrie,Ontario,Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,417
    McBrainless-1079...last call!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

  9. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    If a shit request wasnt good enough, idk what will give me troopers... like srsly, this is my 3rd trooper request this month... i got 1 trooper... 1... like srsly....

    I dont think adding the fact that i will prob wont use you in my request was a good idea...
    Request sent! Also 3 open slots here. James-2151. Barring errors(which happen frequently unfortunately) i get my troopers done daily.

  10. #170
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    To all of my 12 troopers, i apologise for not being able to use you today or tomorrow or for the week...

    It happened, the time for me to go and leave for a week!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •