Page 33 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooper Toss!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Btw R1ck, shout out to you, mate! You are one of my longest standing troopers and you didn't kick me out when I went on hiatus, so I appreciate that!
    Good to see you doing well in PvP...so many of my troopers are top ranked players, so you all get my support when you make the run for it.

Hope I can join you all up there in top 25/50 one day when I eventually get some Immunity and more Shell Talismans. I am barely holding on to top 50 right now, but will certainly drop down the ranks during the final few rush hours, since I cannot play during that time because of family commitments.

Cheers mates!
    Hi mate, you do an excellent work in PVP dispate not having shell or immunity talismans. Hope they come for free soon. I also don't have time for madness that PVP is on Saturdays, family comes first. Cheers

OS
    iOS
    I have a few more spots open for every day players. Tman-0493

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    I have a few more spots open for every day players. Tman-0493
    Request sent
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    Request sent
    Accepted, and badges heading your way as I type.

OS
    iOS
    Chaosego great to have you as well. Badges sent.
    I know most of you guys well from the arena battles. Lol
    Happy to have some more hard core players as troopers.

OS
    Android
    I have 1 spot open
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I have 1 spot open
    Request sent!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Chaosego great to have you as well. Badges sent.
    I know most of you guys well from the arena battles. Lol
    Happy to have some more hard core players as troopers.
    Same to you man, I'll probably be here until this ship sinks... I think a few of my troopers just sacrificed their entire accounts this time. If anyone here has inactives, you may want to view their team and see if they have any characters left before worrying about last calls.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    No badges or communication from the following in 3+ days. On the off chance you read this vertax-1387 (Ive only badges once since your "Im Back!" post on the forums) and Mercifal-2880 nothing for at least 4 days. If I don't receive badges or communication by reset tonight I'm cutting you both loose.

I currently have 5 open spots. I use all my Troopers daily and remove troopers who are inactive for a maximum of 3 days without prior notice. If your active and have open slots feel free to send me a request. Forum members get priority so mention here or pm me if you send a request so I don't accidentally deny your request.

I consider an "active trooper" to be on that is actively sending me badges. If something comes up in the short term (vacation, tech issues etc...) just let me know and hold your spot and continue sending badges your way. Going inactive without communication will get you replaced.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    No badges or communication from the following in 3+ days. On the off chance you read this vertax-1387 (Ive only badges once since your "Im Back!" post on the forums) and Mercifal-2880 nothing for at least 4 days. If I don't receive badges or communication by reset tonight I'm cutting you both loose.

I currently have 5 open spots. I use all my Troopers daily and remove troopers who are inactive for a maximum of 3 days without prior notice. If your active and have open slots feel free to send me a request. Forum members get priority so mention here or pm me if you send a request so I don't accidentally deny your request.

I consider an "active trooper" to be on that is actively sending me badges. If something comes up in the short term (vacation, tech issues etc...) just let me know and hold your spot and continue sending badges your way. Going inactive without communication will get you replaced.
    hey crazyopants and tman have a free slot, (will also get more free slots tomorrow two guys are offline for 2 days). i play every trooper for a year now and i expect the same from others. would be very happy if you would join the club.
    would have sent you a invitation but couldn't find your crazy digits :-) (@t-man invitation is sent)

other are welcome too ofc :-)

best regards
    donslauki--3210
    Last edited by slauki; 06-25-2017 at 04:46 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.