Page 35 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooper Toss!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hey R1ck, thanks for the props, mate. I owe it to all to some special trooper forum members who have advised and mentored me...couldn't have got this far without them.

Just lost out to top 50 (finished 53) yesterday because I could not play the last 6 hours before reset...sigh.

Cheers!
    Congratulations on your placing ice! Really good work trooper
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Hello Crazypants, I am sorry I couldn't find time these 2 days to play because of graduation and first day of Ramadan (I was visiting family members) but I will play from now on. Also what's up with Pvteo errors? It happens me 3 times each day when I play Skull Quests. Is there anyhing I can do to prevent it, really annoying issue...
    Good to hear man. Much rather keep the Troopers I got. The constant errors are annoying. For now I just swear and bare it.

Slauki I sent you a PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Congratulations on your placing ice! Really good work trooper
    Aww thanks mate, cheers! Top 50 still eludes me, and may continue to do so since I cannot usually play the Saturday afternoon/evening rush due to RL and family commitments. It's ok though, I may start to give up on PvP and just focus on Troopers, playing the game for fun. PvP is too stressful when I don't have the toons and Talismans (and some skills) to really face the top teams, lol!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Cheers SK, request accepted and badges sent your way already.
    Back atcha & welcome aboard! If u have extra time try Transformers
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Back atcha & welcome aboard! If u have extra time try Transformers
    Lol, thanks man, but if I take on one more game then I am sure that the Missus will file for divorce and take the kids along with her, lol!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Hello Crazypants, I am sorry I couldn't find time these 2 days to play because of graduation and first day of Ramadan (I was visiting family members) but I will play from now on. Also what's up with Pvteo errors? It happens me 3 times each day when I play Skull Quests. Is there anyhing I can do to prevent it, really annoying issue...
    oops feel bad for kicking you now vertax, saw that you send me some badges now...i apologioze thought you were not reliable. i'm too much of a skillshard fetishist so i overreact sometimes ;-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    oops feel bad for kicking you now vertax, saw that you send me some badges now...i apologioze thought you were not reliable. i'm too much of a skillshard fetishist so i overreact sometimes ;-)
    Among other things, isn't that what forum is for...post absences!!! Damn slauki, ur gettin as bad as me!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 06-25-2017 at 11:00 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Among other things, isn't that what forum is for...post absences!!! Damn slauki, ur gettin as bad as me!
    HAHAHAHA

yeah seems so that you are the bad influence here

nah i used to keep track of my troopers long ago, then i stopped it but now i started again since the troopers are dropping like flies. very sad about all the guys we have lost, smells like the last evet wasn't that BIG as they announced. so maybe they overdid it this time. can't blame anyone for leaving. i really think they try to do their best but man, this is the wrong direction. game stands still and they want to sell food to a starving man? really don't like this approach.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    HAHAHAHA

yeah seems so that you are the bad influence here
    I'm a bad influence on everyone...new g/f started smoking again...my fault. Jofer was a real nice guy b4 he met me!!! J/K, Jofer's a great guy! U should check out Transformers too...he sings to us,lmfao!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 06-25-2017 at 11:14 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    I'm a bad influence on everyone...new g/f started smoking again...my fault. Jofer was a real nice guy b4 he met me!!! J/K, Jofer's a great guy! U should check out Transformers too...he sings to us,lmfao!
    "just me and you evading enemies, you ain't never had a friend like me" lol

https://youtu.be/AEvZX-u4cGg