Page 39 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooper Toss!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Hello all, I have been absent for days because of something happened that affected me a lot. That's why I am writing this after some time. Right now I don't have any desire to play this game. There is no new content and playing the same stages all over again is tiresome for me. I get 3 errors everytime I play Skull Quests and app restarts everytime which takes a lot of time. I waited something new for anniversary but sadly there is not. I don't care about getting new Eddies because I need to make better the ones I have.

Also "better chance at soul" event is not the best event for "1 year anniversary" I think. Veterans might know I was one of the most optimist players for the future of this game but right now I lost my optimism, they really need to release something fresh ASAP. I now have a lot free time but also a lot of exiting things to do like meeting with my friends, playing with a pc, cycling etc. LotB is sadly not on that list anymore, because I don't feel the fun that I had felt months ago. On the other hand I appreciate the level of communication with the devs which is really great. I really hope they have something cooked under their belt for the near future.

Sorry for the long rant. I am not sure if I will return. I appreciate each one of you who played with me. Thanks you all, for all the badges!
    Cheers...

Glad I had you as a trooper... You are following many longtime players who lately decided to drop LOTB, wish you the best no matter what it is...

On another note, I sadly now have a free spot, anyone else had Vertax as a trooper?
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Glad I had you as a trooper... You are following many longtime players who lately decided to drop LOTB, wish you the best no matter what it is...

On another note, I sadly now have a free spot, anyone else had Vertax as a trooper?
    Yes, me 😭 Sad to see you go Vertax, but understand! Have a great time! \m/

Sag, sent you a request. Will try to replace Vertax as good as I can! Of course daily badges are waiting \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Sag, sent you a request. Will try to replace Vertax as good as I can! Of course daily badges are waiting \m/
    Of course badges will soon be your way, welcome aboard
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Hello all, I have been absent for days because of something happened that affected me a lot. That's why I am writing this after some time. Right now I don't have any desire to play this game. There is no new content and playing the same stages all over again is tiresome for me. I get 3 errors everytime I play Skull Quests and app restarts everytime which takes a lot of time. I waited something new for anniversary but sadly there is not. I don't care about getting new Eddies because I need to make better the ones I have.

Also "better chance at soul" event is not the best event for "1 year anniversary" I think. Veterans might know I was one of the most optimist players for the future of this game but right now I lost my optimism, they really need to release something fresh ASAP. I now have a lot free time but also a lot of exiting things to do like meeting with my friends, playing with a pc, cycling etc. LotB is sadly not on that list anymore, because I don't feel the fun that I had felt months ago. On the other hand I appreciate the level of communication with the devs which is really great. I really hope they have something cooked under their belt for the near future.

Sorry for the long rant. I am not sure if I will return. I appreciate each one of you who played with me. Thanks you all, for all the badges!
    Cheers...

Vertax

Sad to see you go, yet it's completely understandable... Have fun whatever you'll be doing and thanks for the badges...

All the best,

W

@ Sag: Yep I had Vertax as the trooper as well and it looks I've read your post little too late...
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Yep I had Vertax as the trooper as well and it looks I've read your post little too late...
    If you still have a spot free, I can sent you a request \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    @ Sag: Yep I had Vertax as the trooper as well and it looks I've read your post little too late...
    Oh, too late for now... At the pace old players leave the game lately... Another occasion will probably happen soon enough
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    If you still have a spot free, I can sent you a request \m/
    Hi, GotN

Sure, I do... Seems that nobody wants badges far too much now - what a time LOL

But I see that you're not enlisting anymore?

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Hi, GotN

Sure, I do... Seems that nobody wants badges far too much now - what a time LOL

But I see that you're not enlisting anymore?

Cheers,

W
    Haha 😅 Wanted to wait til reset, but had one trooper who played 1 time in 8+ days and now kicked him. Request sent \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Of course badges will soon be your way, welcome aboard
    Thanks Sag! Badges arrived and returned right at you \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Haha 😅 Wanted to wait til reset, but had one trooper who played 1 time in 8+ days and now kicked him. Request sent \m/
    There you go, man... Badges been sent... I have to say that I really enjoyed playing your champ - real ''Ghost Of Navigator'' LOL
    Witkacy-2631

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy