Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooper Toss!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Gone until something interesting happens in the game.
    Not even pressing a button for troopers?
    Currently also have some fellows who are off for a while now. Sag, Keg, BenjaminBregg, up to 8 days now. Think I will have some spots again after this weekend

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Currently also have some fellows who are off for a while now. Sag, Keg, BenjaminBregg, up to 8 days now. Think I will have some spots again after this weekend
    I’m with you here. I understand the frustrations with the game, I have them too. But, it’s a breeze to run troopers with auto play.

Anyway, looks like I have at least 2 open spots for daily players.

Tman-0493
    Last edited by T-Man; 05-05-2018 at 06:52 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hey sorry
    I have to write now my final exams in school and forgot to write that I'm casual for that reason
    I try to do the auto play usually
    I'm sorry

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminBreeg View Post
    Hey sorry
    I have to write now my final exams in school and forgot to write that I'm casual for that reason
    I try to do the auto play usually
    I'm sorry
    No problem man. Wish you success with your exams!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    In that regard, I've been slowly running out of time to do so. In a few days I'll finally be working again after almost a year of unemployment, so that's pretty exciting. I'll give the game another go when the update hits, and if we get something new I'll jump back on and let everyone know. But since we're more likely to get a new Wintersun album before we get new content, I'll be gone for a while.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    In that regard, I've been slowly running out of time to do so. In a few days I'll finally be working again after almost a year of unemployment, so that's pretty exciting. I'll give the game another go when the update hits, and if we get something new I'll jump back on and let everyone know. But since we're more likely to get a new Wintersun album before we get new content, I'll be gone for a while.
    Congrats on your new work brother. Ofc totally understand. Take your time and hope to see you back man \m/

OS
    iOS
    Congrats on the job, and best to you. Hope to see you back at some point.

OS
    Android
    That is great to hear! Wishing all the best in the new job, and I hope to see you back somewhen...
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    But since we're more likely to get a new Wintersun album before we get new content
    Hehe, good one ;-) , good luck with your new job \,,/

Anyway, what's up @yoyo-5182 and @pepe-3856?
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Do you leave the game for a long time?
    And carlos, 11 days off?
    I think Keg left too
    I play all troopers all days.