Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485

Thread: Trooper Toss!

OS
    Android
    You simply just need to read the first post on this thread. Some courtesy, some tongue in cheek.
    kkkreg5-6767

R. Garcia

...well... back to 3

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Y'all don't really think if someone's not logging into the "game".... they are still checking the forums do you?

I just dump people when necessary. Maybe I'm just a dick
    Oh Yup Yup Yup! Donít go there mate! Your cool! I think we all do what suits us, itís more just courtesy that I mention old troopers before I flick them.

But concerning Dark Anubis you are flicked! So I too have a spare spot if anyoneís interested.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Oh Yup Yup Yup! Don’t go there mate! Your cool! I think we all do what suits us, it’s more just courtesy that I mention old troopers before I flick them.

But concerning Dark Anubis you are flicked! So I too have a spare spot if anyone’s interested.
    Rags if u want SLAYER 8062, I don't miss a trooper. I have always been like miss a few days and BOOM! Even tho approaching 200k trooper badges and they are fairly useless its important to be surrounded by active enthusiasts. Really hope they implement Guilds so we can join forces to fight together.