Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 LastLast

Thread: Trooper Toss!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingYears81 View Post
    I have a few spare places - daily player.
    I have open space, hit me up \m/
    Freddy-6436

Will play ALL Troopers Everyday

OS
    iOS
    One question for all:
    Do you prefer a fixed champion as a trooper or a changing one? or you really don't care about it? I have some troopers who change often, mine is a Pharaoh Eddie, that works very well for me in many scenarios, but I wonder if I should change it often to other toons.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    One question for all:
    Do you prefer a fixed champion as a trooper or a changing one? or you really don't care about it? I have some troopers who change often, mine is a Pharaoh Eddie, that works very well for me in many scenarios, but I wonder if I should change it often to other toons.
    I don't care at all as long as it's always an Eddie. I tend to drop troopers if they have a non-Eddie champion.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    almost no one actually uses the trooper, its just a ride-along... which is why eddies are preferred. Im ok with up to 8 non-eddies which happens to be what i usually have. I use them in the super easy skull quests, but otherwise i'd rather have eddies.

All that said, I have one that i need to boot for inactivity, so I have 1 opening... send request... prefer eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I don't care at all as long as it's always an Eddie. I tend to drop troopers if they have a non-Eddie champion.
    Non-Eddies, I immediately drop and request with a 100/100 Eddie.

Trooper EDDIES I play every day--
    on daily challenge I use every Trooper in one dungeon on auto-repeat.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I don't care if it's a 3 star storm Eddie at level 1 with no talismans.. Just so long as it's an Eddie
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That’s probably why someone dropped me as their trooper in the past 24 hours.. I guess I better setup an Eddie again..
    It’s been so friggin long since I bagged the latest Eddie I just thought it would be cool to put up a new character...
    I do understand though, the game is convaluted enough without having to hand pick troopers to play them for badges.
    I have about 8 of them myself...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    err.. probably me rags.. I dropped you before I realized it was you, saw the werewolf and POOF... and it was too late to undo it...Send another request -- yup-3338

Normally I'll leave a non-Eddie for a day or two.. but when I get 5-6 troopers all switching to non-Eds.. it gets a bit annoying so I clean house.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-23-2019 at 06:22 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    yea also depends on how many non-eddies you already have in your list, and also depends on which non-eddies are set up, I mean I´m actually doing (slowly, reaaally slowly) the insane assassin event only thanks to Kgk56´s Dark Moonlight Lillth...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    That’s probably why someone dropped me as their trooper in the past 24 hours.. I guess I better setup an Eddie again..
    It’s been so friggin long since I bagged the latest Eddie I just thought it would be cool to put up a new character...
    I do understand though, the game is convaluted enough without having to hand pick troopers to play them for badges.
    I have about 8 of them myself...
    I like your werewolf, what's his name?Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-23-14-29-46.png
Views: 303
Size:  828.4 KB