Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    138 is what I calculated too. A nice coincidence with my user ID, by the way.
    Huh, how did I miss that...

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    But my Arena stats show Attacks Wins as x/137. I'm masking the numerator to avoid shame.
    Yeah, it sounds like technically only wins or losses is being tracked there (and which is what our rewarding data will be looking for), which is why that is the case.

If you know the only reason you missed getting a reward tier is because of a draw or two, you can probably send in a support ticket after claiming your reward when they become available and we can confirm if your total battles after draws would have counted. So long as too many people aren't doing that (or trying to abuse the system), there probably won't be a problem with giving you the difference if you fell just short.

In any case, thanks for pointing that out; I've passed that along to see if we can get a fix for the numbers displayed in that My Arena Stats popup.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    In any case, thanks for pointing that out; I've passed that along to see if we can get a fix for the numbers displayed in that My Arena Stats popup.
    Thanks for looking into this. It shouldn't be a problem for me - I wouldn't want to cut it that close anyway. But, it's good for people to know if they were planning to use that last SoW before the Saturday reset to cross a threshold.

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Event is end now, how can i get my reward?
    Champion: Mystic Eddie(Aces High Eddie soon)
    My Eddie collection:
    Mystic Eddie, Grim Reaper Eddie, Speed Of Light Eddie, Carriage Rider Eddie, Wicker Man Eddie
    Fear Of The Dark Eddie, Mummy Eddie, Pharaoh Eddie
    Eternity Eddie, Rainmaker Eddie, Vampire Hunter Eddie, Storm Eddie
    Aces High Eddie, Tailgunner Eddie, Soldier Eddie
    Eddie I really really wish: Cyborg Eddie
    Soundwave214-2036

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave214 View Post
    Event is end now, how can i get my reward?
    We haven't been able to set up the rewards to be claimable yet. They will become available about 24-72 hours after the event end (so in about a day or two from now).

OS
    Android
    We haven't been able to set up the rewards to be claimable yet. They will become available about 24-72 hours after the event end (so in about a day or two from now).
    Okay then, can't wait.
    Champion: Mystic Eddie(Aces High Eddie soon)
    My Eddie collection:
    Mystic Eddie, Grim Reaper Eddie, Speed Of Light Eddie, Carriage Rider Eddie, Wicker Man Eddie
    Fear Of The Dark Eddie, Mummy Eddie, Pharaoh Eddie
    Eternity Eddie, Rainmaker Eddie, Vampire Hunter Eddie, Storm Eddie
    Aces High Eddie, Tailgunner Eddie, Soldier Eddie
    Eddie I really really wish: Cyborg Eddie
    Soundwave214-2036

OS
    Android
    Ask and u shall receive
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Ask and u shall receive
    'Damnation was the price' - Iced Earth "Slave To The Dark"

Wait a minute... Sparton... originally you said the 25th of March... then you corrected yourself and changed it to Sunday the 19th. Now I'm reading that you changed it to the 18th. I can't be the only one who wasn't monitoring the forums every day looking for the latest correction. I actually planned game playing time around allowing myself to get over 200 by the cutoff on Sunday... Just not possible with everything I have going on to hit the 300 mark this week, so I shot for 200 by Sunday. Now I see the rules have changed again. Are there any concessions being made to make up for the false information that was posted? Now I've wasted time and Ironite to hit a goal that for the most part turned out to be a moving target. Your thoughts?
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Wait a minute... Sparton... originally you said the 25th of March... then you corrected yourself and changed it to Sunday the 19th. Now I'm reading that you changed it to the 18th. I can't be the only one who wasn't monitoring the forums every day looking for the latest correction. I actually planned game playing time around allowing myself to get over 200 by the cutoff on Sunday... Just not possible with everything I have going on to hit the 300 mark this week, so I shot for 200 by Sunday. Now I see the rules have changed again. Are there any concessions being made to make up for the false information that was posted? Now I've wasted time and Ironite to hit a goal that for the most part turned out to be a moving target. Your thoughts?
    I dunno bud,thot it was always the 18th with prizes claimable til the 25th. The news section said it was til the 25th,that got corrected to the 18th
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    If I remember right, the 25th date was the date the nautical souls where not available any longer. Bummer that the dates messed you up Sidney.
    Thursty-1116