Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast Arena Team Building Contest [CONTEST CLOSED]

THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED

Win a pair of ED-PH0N3S and experience the incredible sounds of Maiden as you play!

We’re holding a contest to celebrate the global launch of the PVP Arena!

To enter, submit the following:

4 SCREENSHOTS (1 PER CHARACTER) - featuring the Talisman buildout of each character on your top offensive Arena team. Simply go into the MY TEAM screen and tap the TALISMAN TAB on your Lead Eddie and 3 supporters!

A WRITTEN DESCRIPTION on why this specific combination of characters and talismans is best suited for battle in the Arena (max 250 words).

**Entries will be judged based on Arena viability, team synergy, and creativity!

All entries must be submitted via email to Nodding Frog at contest@noddingfrog.com

PRIZES!
    • First place: Onkyo ED-PH0N3S – appr. value – $299 USD
    • Second place: An Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast t-shirt, and an Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast poster – appr. value – $30 USD
    • Third place: An Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast poster – appr. value – $10 USD

Submit your entry no later than March 9, 2017. One entry per person.

Chances of winning will depend on the number and quality of the entries.

The Contest is open to all residents of Canada, the United Kingdom and the continental United States (excluding residents of Quebec, Canada, Northern Ireland and Rhode Island, USA)

Click the link below for full contest rules: http://ironmaidenlegacy.com/iron-mai...contest-rules/

**Arena viability will be scored based on the submitted team’s ability to attack and survive battles against a set number of adversaries commonly found in the Arena, as determined by the Judges. Each submitted team will be judged AS IF the characters and talismans are fully powered up (5* Level 100 for characters, 5* Level 50 for talismans).

OS
    Android
    Interesting. Gonna have to start taking notes when PvPing.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    To celebrate PvP going global you choose to make a contest for U.S, U.K and Canada only. Weird

OS
    Android
    Are the characters you choose considered fully sharded too?
    Because for many ally it's the difference between worthiness & a monster..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Are the characters you choose considered fully sharded too?
    Because for many ally it's the difference between worthiness & a monster..
    They'll be judged as if fully powered up (including skill shards)!

I hope that helps.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    They'll be judged as if fully powered up (including skill shards)!

I hope that helps.
    Obviously you do read the posts to your thread. 😅

So this time I will put it as a question instead of just stating how weird it is to celebrate going global by making a contest for the selected few.

Leviathan, would you care to make a comment on why the contest is not open to all? And why those already favored by being invited to the pvp long before the rest of us?

Is it to limit the amount of answers you will have to read? And is it the selected few cuz they have most experience with pvp (wonder why)? Or is it (god forbit It) cuz you lack the money to send the price abbroad?

Up the Iron \m/

OS
    Android
    Another question, technically I'm not eligible... Can I somewhat participate & give the prize away on these forums if I happen to win something?
    I don't mind not getting any prizes but I'd like to participate..
    -Bruce Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Obviously you do read the posts to your thread. 😅

So this time I will put it as a question instead of just stating how weird it is to celebrate going global by making a contest for the selected few.

Leviathan, would you care to make a comment on why the contest is not open to all? And why those already favored by being invited to the pvp long before the rest of us?

Is it to limit the amount of answers you will have to read? And is it the selected few cuz they have most experience with pvp (wonder why)? Or is it (god forbit It) cuz you lack the money to send the price abbroad?

Up the Iron \m/
    Hi Fister,

We would love to make this a global contest but unfortunately, creating rules that support a world wide contest is nearly impossible. Every single country (and even districts within that country) have their own sets of rules, regulations and associations you need to register with to make sure your contest is meeting all legal requirements. Since we're based in North America, and the UK, and are familiar with the rules governing these areas, we have restricted the contest to these territories.

Also, regarding the Beta territory/contest area crossover, only Canada was a Beta territory. The US and UK were not involved in the Arena Beta testing.

We've also been sure to formulate the contest so any Arena fighter can participate and win. You don't need to have played for any length of time, nor have a specific rank. We are looking for not only the ability to survive/fight in the Arena, but how well the team works together as a whole, as well as creative selections.

I hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Another question, technically I'm not eligible... Can I somewhat participate & give the prize away on these forums if I happen to win something?
    I don't mind not getting any prizes but I'd like to participate..
    Hi Sag7272,

You could technically submit and enter, but if you do not meet our legal requirements, we cannot award you a prize. Are you looking for feedback on your team selection?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi Sag7272,

You could technically submit and enter, but if you do not meet our legal requirements, we cannot award you a prize. Are you looking for feedback on your team selection?
    Lol no, it got a lot of success in the arena already and it's where it count the most anyway,
    It's a matter of participation... Mainly for the fun of it, I know that legal requirements in Qc are among the most awful contestwise, I'll let others have the fun, tanks for the answers, I saw I can't be eligible after having asked the first one...
    -Bruce Dickinson