Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Ingame news says it ends March 25th?
    Sparton, u c this?
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    lol i'll never have the time to play 300 arena battles in a week, anyways: is there anywhere a table that shows the current stats for this event?

I couldn't find any, but if there's none i don't get how one can keep trace of his own progress
    Since this event started at reset just go to your 'my arena stats', and look at your attack wins. The last digit is the number of battles you have engaged actively and therefore the one that matters in this event. If not, I have totally misunderstood something.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Ingame news says it ends March 25th?
    Oh shoot, that is incorrect; I've passed that along to get fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Just to confirm:

If we complete 300 battles, we will be rewarded with the followings?

Nautical Soul x8
    Ironite x100
    Gold x 100,000
    Rare Soul x 3
    Gun/Assassin Soul x1
    Legendary Soul x1
    Skill Shard x3
    Correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I've got the same problem with locked souls and skill shard, and several restarts didn't help. Does anyone have the same problem?
    Dev can you advise?
    When you are closing and restarting, are you force closing the app (ie when you start back up, you see the front end loading screen with the logo and start button)?

Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Just one question for you, Sparton: should we be seeing our number of battles displayed in any limited time window (as in the Victory/Defeat pop-up screen, for instance), or just in our "My Arena Stats" tab as usual? I have the message about the promotion in my news screens, but I don't see any additional/special calculations towards a reward going on, so I imagine the awards achieved will simply be awarded along with the usual awards next Saturday?
    Missed seeing this before your post in the other thread, but just to reiterate for people watching this thread...

As per what Fister noted above, the total attacks you've done can be observed in the "My Arena Stats" popup (from the PVP screen, tap the bottom bar to show for those who don't know what I'm talking about). We're counting your total attacks, so the second number when looking at your current week's attack win rate.

For example, if under "CURRENT" and beside "Attack Wins" you see "87% (20/23)", you've done 23 battles in the current week.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Oh shoot, that is incorrect; I've passed that along to get fixed.
    K,np,just trying to help. Sry 4 attitude...not a good day
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    I also like and support the event! Something all up to yourself and very reachable. Lowers the frustration and gives you chance to pay for what you like. This was good thinking, congrats!

OS
    iOS
    Wait so there is no way to track progress or am i blind? Just gotta remember the amount of attacks i made? Seems like that is the true challenge to me!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Wait so there is no way to track progress or am i blind? Just gotta remember the amount of attacks i made? Seems like that is the true challenge to me!
    Yeah man,just click on ur id beside the store button in arena
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    You can just check how many battles you played/did where you stats are at the bottom of the screen in PVP(you click it and shows arena stats). I agree it would be nice if there was some kinda counter to help show people that don't know where to find it.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Just to confirm:

If we complete 300 battles, we will be rewarded with the followings?

Nautical Soul x8
    Ironite x100
    Gold x 100,000
    Rare Soul x 3
    Gun/Assassin Soul x1
    Legendary Soul x1
    Skill Shard x3

If that really is the case it's amazing and based on Nine's calculation it only takes 200 Ironites (300 to reach T5 but you get 100 back) and some dedication only
    It depends on what you're after. Remember that a Nautical Soul costs 100 Ironite, so if you're paying 300 Ironite to reach Tier 5 then you're giving up 3 Nautical Souls to gain 3 Nautical Souls, but you do gain the 3 Skill Shards. Also, if you're at 900 Ironite, then you're giving up an additional Nautical Soul to get there, since you get 10 Nautical Souls for 900 Ironite instead of 9.

So if Nautical Souls are what you want, just stop when you reach Tier 4. If you want those Skill Shards, 300 Ironite is a very good price.
    Satan81-5023

I don't think I saw this in the thread but I just wanted to confirm if Battles refer to both attacks and defenses? Or just attacks? Thanks!