Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

How much money have you spent on LOTB?

Always interesting to see how people vary with regards to their spending. If you are willing to say of course.

Me? $6.99 AUD. There was a special going on and that offer gave me enough Ironite to be able to buy a 10 pack of rare souls. This was back in October time. Best character I got was a dupe SOL Eddie. That and learning from the mistakes I made playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes made me doubley sure not to spend any more.

OS
    Android
    I use to spend £150 every month, since July when buying 10 rare soul pack, I ve dropped my first 5* CG toon.

During the special events I can spend up to £250.

No regrets so far, love the game and the band!

OS
    iOS
    not much it seems seeing shaolin85london's comment. No disrespect to the guy, if you've got the disposable income and are willing to invest it into this awesome game, you better go for it!
    mammy-7388

Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Always interesting to see how people vary with regards to their spending. If you are willing to say of course.

Me? $6.99 AUD. There was a special going on and that offer gave me enough Ironite to be able to buy a 10 pack of rare souls. This was back in October time. Best character I got was a dupe SOL Eddie. That and learning from the mistakes I made playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes made me doubley sure not to spend any more.
    About 80 euro now i think, no regrets
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android

$0!!! Well $6.99 Google Play Rewards money & that's it
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    I've probably spent $100 USD

OS
    Android

I've spent around $5 worth of Google Play reward monies.

Interesting to see that you've also played SWGOH ─ I was addicted to that game early last year until the arena competition (I consistently placed 1st or 2nd in my server) got to be too much for my lifestyle. I loved being able to use so many fun characters (like Rey especially ─ those multi-hits, man!), but really wished it solely had a single-player version so I could mess around with the great characters without being driven mad by competing in the arena. Funny enough, I quit that game after daylight savings time pushed the arena payout time back to a point that was incredibly inconvenient for me.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I've spent around $5 worth of Google Play reward monies.

Interesting to see that you've also played SWGOH ─ I was addicted to that game early last year until the arena competition (I consistently placed 1st or 2nd in my server) got to be too much for my lifestyle. I loved being able to use so many fun characters (like Rey especially ─ those multi-hits, man!), but really wished it solely had a single-player version so I could mess around with the great characters without being driven mad by competing in the arena. Funny enough, I quit that game after daylight savings time pushed the arena payout time back to a point that was incredibly inconvenient for me.
    I got a bit hooked by that game. Not so much it was ruining or running my life but it became a bit much. There was too much to do in that game. Dark/Light side levels, grinding levels for gear and to evolve characters, GW, Arena, Cantina Battles, Daily Challenges and events, promotional events. Trying to do all those daily and with the little in game money you got was too much. Finally straw for me was the introduction of Mods. Ruined the game for me. Characters became too powerful and gave you even more levels to do and gear to grind for. People who complain there is too much to do on LOT should try SWGOH.

OS
    Android
    I've only spent the $6.99 or whatever it was for the starter pack.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Total spend is about GBP 40.00, which I consider reasonable because a brand new PC game would be around the same price or a little less. Love the band of course, and like the game, but with everything being so random, and so many bugs we've had to contend with, for me it makes no sense throwing money at it. In a while I might spend another few pounds just to support the game, but having been regularly disappointed I am not inclined to do so at the moment.

By contrast I have probably spent 4 times as much on iRacing over the last year, and I enjoy that far more.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return