Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I currently spent around 30ish euros. I've hard capped myself at 50, as that's about the price for a video game these days. Still, nice to give a little bit out of support.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    With Christmas and today I've spent 50 € total. It's the first time I buy something in an app store. I've got nothing useful.
    Ain't worth it.

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    I bought the $6.99 starter pack. Drew carriage rider Eddie as a 4*. Then spent the ironite from it on the 10 soul pack; got a bunch of 3s and a 5* child of the dammed. I havent even finished the first pyramids yet.

OS
    Android
    $0. I was tempted at the beginning, but I've never spent any money on phone games and believe in playing "pure". In fact this is the only phone game i play, with a homebrew watercooled beast earning my time. I learned to be strategic with my ironite and not fall for RNG cursed "special events". Of course i have been playing every day for the last year, so maybe I should reconsider the economic value of " pure"
    Play (: