Week four is a rap!

A couple people have mentioned that don't see the point in listing stats as this is a competition and they don't want to "show their cards".

Fair enough. These threads started because some like ToTameAGame were fairly vocal in wanting to see stats. I think it was a good idea, but it's been established that with the right support toons the Prisoner can make a difference.

It was suggested to keep posting number of attacks, which I definitely support. Lots of variation here and it has a bigger impact on your standings when you're over or under attacked than any defensive Hold differences.

News of the week is the Immunity and Shell Talismans. Are they helping? Making a difference? By now it's possible to have two sets of each, and no word when this will stop.

Are they helping your offense? Are they hurting your defense?

I'll say personally I have an easier time on offense - defense is fairly consistent. I wonder what Hold percentages will be when we each have four sets of these...I have a feeling a lot more Blue Bats will be appearing, even on Prisoner teams.

I'm posting my stats, but even number of attacks would help for those who feel they don't wish to share their win/loss percentages...

Name:  IMG_7456.JPG
Views: 490
Size:  50.2 KB