Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I'm actually discussing changes to the matchmaking system with the programmer most familiar with how it works in parallel with catching up with this and other threads. I imagine we'll be iterating on this for some time, but the core problem of some people being attacked way more than they're attacking should be improved within the next update or two, along with other changes to improve various aspects of matchmaking.
    Hi Sparton,

Are you planning limiting attacks received on % of attacks made? If so, what would the percentage be? (This would be totally awesome)

(Attacks I received are almost triple what I´ve made so far this week)

Cheers,
    Gmac

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Are you planning limiting attacks received on % of attacks made? If so, what would the percentage be? (This would be totally awesome)

(Attacks I received are almost triple what I´ve made so far this week)
    Right now we're looking at calculating the ratio of attacks:defenses; the smaller than number (ie the more you've been attacked compared to have attacked), the less likely you'll be to appear in an attack list.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Mate, I don't care, because this is not my fault that not too many people wants to attack me, what do you think I supposed to do with that?

Nicko, it's not about appreciation fact that I'm lucky or not. If I will be attacked 385 times like many of you I will accept the challenge and will do my best to climb up at the ranking ladder to prove that my team won't be in the middle of the pack as you said.

I will continue to post my weekly statistics because this is not a secret and most important thing - guys, this is just the game
    Just got back from Accept & Sabaton's show in time to play rest of the troopers (1 macl0 on one GRE, sry). Not even close to the Book of Souls.
    Wanted to say this before but was in a hurry..
    Well said. Tnx for bringing this up for comparison and you should continue to not care as you've said. It's up to NF. Everyone would do so. Don't change any of your pvp or pve teams for the love of Legacy and enjoy it. Good news from Sparton it is being coped with.
    Last edited by Caretaker; 03-13-2017 at 11:34 PM.

OS
    Android

Not that it matters...

I don't change up any chars in PvP. Not on attack or defense. Ever.

Gotta have Mummy out there on DEF or else have no Stun or Taunt to match everyone's favourite strategy.

No counter for it till I max up the Ass Dog I pulled Saturday.

Gimp Norris only seems to be getting stronger as the weeks go by. Still hunt him all week long.

Just going through the motions at this point....

Go 2nd against certain teams = autoplay x 2.

300 matches = YAWN (I'll take those gifts for playing though)

Last week's numbers:
    ATK - 78% (127/162)
    DEF - 29% (89/311)

I dont know how you guys do it, I have all the time in the world and it still baffles me when I see people with over 600 attacks per week. Putting life on hold for LotB or what?? Thought I loved the game but after some consideration, I think I just really like it a lot and even thats begun to fade. 50 Troopers and 50 PvP battles every day this week is really testing my commitment.... It's only Monday and I'm already feeling like a slave to the grind
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    I don't change up any chars in PvP. Not on attack or defense. Ever.

Gotta have Mummy out there on DEF or else have no Stun or Taunt to match everyone's favourite strategy.

No counter for it till I max up the Ass Dog I pulled Saturday.

Gimp Norris only seems to be getting stronger as the weeks go by. Still hunt him all week long.

Just going through the motions at this point....

Go 2nd against certain teams = autoplay x 2.

300 matches = YAWN (I'll take those gifts for playing though)

Last week's numbers:
    ATK - 78% (127/162)
    DEF - 29% (89/311)

I dont know how you guys do it, I have all the time in the world and it still baffles me when I see people with over 600 attacks per week. Putting life on hold for LotB or what?? Thought I loved the game but after some consideration, I think I just really like it a lot and even thats begun to fade. 50 Troopers and 50 PvP battles every day this week is really testing my commitment.... It's only Monday and I'm already feeling like a slave to the grind
    Same story here man just trying to survive in PVP as I don't have that great of a team yet.

Btw whos gimp norris? lol
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    My stats are ok not great , thing is that I get in the top 100 then it's a brick wall of super guys . Think my higheast rank was 33. I'll get lucky sometimes like I beat Astro the other day but against him I got one win five loses. So I slide back down then I can start winning again. I attack everyone tho, jofer, gmac , I always think there's a chance I'll win. Until I get my skill shards in order I'm just kinda in 100-200 limbo. 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    Btw whos gimp norris? lol
    The Prisoner

OS
    iOS
    I am still grinding too and it does get pretty boring but it has to be done to keep up. I have went back to Mummy based defence - my defence was terrible last week when I was messing around with different Eddies and toons but really a week or two of bad defence was enough so gone with the masses and Mummy now in with Prisoner. With the Mummy on I am getting around 19-20% holds. My attacks are usually around 90% or a little more. This week is different - the event has increased attacks though the proportion is still about the same with attacks on me around double my attacks on others - that really has not changed much since I started PVP. Each week I will try to get higher than the week before but not willing to spend to much ironite on it - usually average one or two refills a day is I have time - over a week that usually balances out with ironite gains grinding - so it sort of works.

Not sure I will bother with much revenge this week as it doesn't count to the 300 target but I noticed several people going for me on multiple occasions after being held.

I have to say that I have played a lot of the top tier guys this week and their defence teams are not amazing - the one struggle for me was Caretakers 3 AGS - was not ready for that as lost the coin toss and was struggling very quickly - I wonder what his stats are like for defence as that combination is one that beats me, especially if I lose the coin toss.

Bottom line is I still play lots and still liking the game - PVP is worth it for me too as I know I cant do the top 10 or maybe even top 25 but I think top 25 will be a target once the event is done. I must admit I would like some of the top prizes!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android

F'n'Chuck'Prisoner'Norris x non F'n'Chuck'Prisoner'Norris

F'n'Chuck'Prisoner'Norris: around 30% defense rate.

Non F'n'Chuck'Prisoner'Norris: around 5% defense rate.

Seens balanced.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    I manage 25% plus without using Mr Norris (GRE, blue bat, SSD, red pyro most of the time). I guess that is winning about half the time that my team goes first.