Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Week 4 of PvP - Statistics and Discussion

Week four is a rap!

A couple people have mentioned that don't see the point in listing stats as this is a competition and they don't want to "show their cards".

Fair enough. These threads started because some like ToTameAGame were fairly vocal in wanting to see stats. I think it was a good idea, but it's been established that with the right support toons the Prisoner can make a difference.

It was suggested to keep posting number of attacks, which I definitely support. Lots of variation here and it has a bigger impact on your standings when you're over or under attacked than any defensive Hold differences.

News of the week is the Immunity and Shell Talismans. Are they helping? Making a difference? By now it's possible to have two sets of each, and no word when this will stop.

Are they helping your offense? Are they hurting your defense?

I'll say personally I have an easier time on offense - defense is fairly consistent. I wonder what Hold percentages will be when we each have four sets of these...I have a feeling a lot more Blue Bats will be appearing, even on Prisoner teams.

I'm posting my stats, but even number of attacks would help for those who feel they don't wish to share their win/loss percentages...

Name:  IMG_7456.JPG
Views: 490
Size:  50.2 KB
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Silentknight:
    Attacked-402
    Got Attacked-260
    My ratio of attack/defend is always what I consider 'correct'. If I spend no,or very little ironite they are always both around 250. If I spend more only my attacks go up significantly.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    I feel last week we were all a bit lazy. People started to pick up on Thursday. Due to that I got this 17th. I feel somewhat sorry for those who grinded all week, hanged on top and fall on weekend. I played only revenges entire week, till Friday. Because of learned no of attacks and ironite drop in sl (got 5+5+0+20+15+0+0 last week). And will do so untill matchmaking clears. All week grind is for tauntfested pris/siege. Attacked and played on Friday and Saturday. Mostly I got attacked on Sunday and Thursday/Friday, and grand finale. I don't have prisoner, or ssd, cg. I use a-gs and aos. I don't have/use bots, I play manually on IPad.

What I wonder is what toons can equip immunity that survives siege, ufcorse, prisoner out of the question?

My stats

Name:  IMG_2225.JPG
Views: 381
Size:  69.9 KB

OS
    Android
    Gmac
    Attacked - 400
    Got Attacked - 372

I don´t refill until Saturday and I can tell that for me, that ratio is not even at all during the week.

As for the new talismans, I have not tried them yet.
    I think they will make attacks easier overall and will help a lot against prisoner defenses (as they are set currently).
    And that they will make AoP and Death Dog superstars!

Congrats to Enti and Silentknight, that battle for 5th was a thrill.

OS
    Android
    My ratio has drastically dropped after the first week, actually I don't confide in my defense, what make me King I every week is the big quantity of ironites I use to make a lot of attacks.

Here's my last week stats:

Attack wins 519/550 (94%)
    Defense wins 63/359 (17%)

Tier King I

About new talisman, not considering my defense team, but in attack they help me a lot, especially allowed me to approach a new winner strategy against prisoner team.

Cheers!
    Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    Attack 204/238
    Defence 110/419

I played pretty evenly through the week. It gets bloody depressing when you wake up to 20 attacks then check again on the way home from work and find another 30 to deal with... I'll spend enough ironite to get the tier 5 rewards this week, but after that it's free SoW only until matchmaking is improved.

OS
    iOS
    Big thankx for continuing these threads, and congrats to those that finished above me. Thankx for another fun week

The difference between attack and defence makes it a little to hard for me to compete, so i didn't really fight much this week. Hope that it will be fixed at some point, so competition is on equal terms in that regard.

My defence was the same all week and is ok, i guess. My problem is i don't like it, it is based on stun/freeze/blind and it is boring as f***. I used Mummy, 2 x SSD and a blue angel. I have removed this "autoteam" and now on I'm using whatever else I have, and I'm descending quickly, but who cares, it' a game right

Name:  IMG_0569.PNG
Views: 407
Size:  101.3 KB
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    iOS
    Tex - got bored with my defense as well and changed it at reset. How often we're attacked is far, far, far more important to our rank than the small changes in Hold percentage from swapping toons.

So because it's out of our control how defense affects our rank (as number of attacks is the primary determinant), I put my GRE and AoF in and went badass
    Last edited by Nicko; 03-12-2017 at 05:29 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Tex - got bored with my defense as well and changed it at reset. How often we're attacked is far, far, far more important to our rank than the small changes in Hold percentage from swapping toons.

So because it's out of our control how defense affects our rank (as number of attacks is the primary determinant), I put my GRE and AoF in and went badass
    Well I yanked GRE after 1 night! Defense cut in half,50 attacks is enuf to tell. Still won't put SSD in there tho,too much.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Well I yanked GRE after 1 night! Defense cut in half,50 attacks is enuf to tell. Still won't put SSD in there tho,too much.
    As you can see from my first thread my Holds stayed the same after the first night with GRE. Question is do people fear the mummy more and attack you less if he's in? Guess we'll find out. And who knows - if attacks spike may go back to old standby of Mummy, Troll, SSD, and Gimp - the most boring (yet effective) defense around...
    Nicko-0517