Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    ShaolinLondo attacked others almost FOUR TIMES as much as you, yet was attacked just short of 100 times less. Neither of you have Prisoners.

Arena lists are still really screwed up...
    Could be @Shaolinlondos defense team scares other players more and therefore get less attacks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    Nice! Congrats!
    Well, against other prisoners your troll is a week spot snd should do something wicked with talismans. Think what else do you have that'd help against pris teams and not suffer too much from non pris.
    Thanks! I'd love to draw CG from book of souls and replace troll with him, but I still didn't manage to get hold of one. Maybe later
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    @Enti
    You are wrong, you´re the best chance against Jofer right now... 2 or 3 rounds each battle.... Ouch.... I can´t do this at the moment.
    And I´m sorry about yesterday, I was cheering for Silientknight, I like the guy and I should have said "run like a maniac" instead of "I think you´re safe".
    Souls from Arena suck for me too, 5 weeks in a row now.
    Nice post you made and congratulations, your run was awesome.

@CanyptianFit
    About your streak, you did not draw, I did as far as I can remember (maybe that´s why they changed the rules)
    Your streak is far more more valuable.
    You are also a force in the game.

Cheers,
    Gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 03-12-2017 at 11:39 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    This week I finished at rank 11, didn't pay to much attention, haven't bought any SoW.

My team was the same as per week 1-3: V-King, Prisoner, CG, Red Troll.

I'm quite bored and sick of playing against mummies, guys please try out different Eddies.

Attachment 2606
    LoL, this is Completely Absurd!!!
    And this is not your fault, Kris, please dont get me wrong. Any dev can please give us a REAL solution about this? How the f*** we are supposed to be competitive in this way???????
    People getting attacked 20 times few vs people getting attacked 400 times and more. (y)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    And this is not your fault, Kris, please dont get me wrong. Any dev can please give us a REAL solution about this? How the f*** we are supposed to be competitive in this way???????
    People getting attacked 20 times few vs people getting attacked 400 times and more. (y)
    completely agree - it's simply unfair.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    OK, I tried something different this week, Fought every battle with the same offense this week...except one battle with a team that is kicking my ass... lost again even worse... I will figure that one out later.

ATK 89% (354/402)
    DEF 19% (67/360)

I tried something new this week since I had free time. Got 5 eleven hour work days this week, just wanted to see how far I will fall... I will play as much this week as time & insomnia provide, Troopers first. I haven't tried new talismans yet because I haven't had extra time to. After these few weeks of evaluating, the only advantage of the prisoner is having it to play passive free, simple as that. Hail Nicko for keeping this community together.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    ...also not one for apologizing but RCarter, you are on my list every damn time it refeshes...
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Could be @Shaolinlondos defense team scares other players more and therefore get less attacks.
    Highly unlikely. Felice will be the first to tell you that...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    There's a bug in the system that benefits certain players where they can rank fairly high without a lot of effort thanks to minimal attacks. It's a known issue. The problem is we don't know how prevalent it is.

Most of us here who play regularly seem to get 300-400 attacks. Then there are the outliers. It's kind of like getting a Cyborg Eddie with one soul where someone blows 100 souls and doesn't get one. But the problem is that when these lucky players rank - someone who possibly worked a lot harder didn't. And that is absolutely unfair.

It would be nice if the developers posted a chart of the top 25 last week - without names - simply showing how many times they were attacked. It would let us know how prevalent of an issue this really is so we can make an informed decision how seriously we want to compete.

It seems there are always a couple each week with low attacks but - anecdotally - they seem to be the lucky exception. We really have no idea how unfair this is without the stats
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    This week I finished at rank 11, didn't pay to much attention, haven't bought any SoW.

My team was the same as per week 1-3: V-King, Prisoner, CG, Red Troll.

I'm quite bored and sick of playing against mummies, guys please try out different Eddies.

Attachment 2606
    Kris, I am sick as you of seeing Mummy Eddie, however it is up to whoever is writing code for A.I. to make something else relevant... I have always liked the Mummy, he was my first champion so I already had him half skill sharded before PvP beta. I really wan't to try something new, just don't know what to do with my skill shards and Grim Reaper Eddie will be the last thing I touch...most likely...
    Chaosego888-9998