Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Homemlivre ... All I can say is that 80% of the time you're in my attack list. sorry lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Homemlivre ... All I can say is that 80% of the time you're in my attack list. sorry lol
    I noticed that Zamasu lol, but I cant blame you.
    The problem consists in a bug with the list that is not fixed and hurt very bad me and some other players. As you can see I attacked almost 200 times less then I got attacked, when some players just need to atack a maximun of 100 times and get attacked less then 15 to be within the rank 15+, this is a terrible "joke".
    Just getting tired of this sh*t!

OS
    Android
    I'm with Homemlivre here. amount of attacks is ridiculous.

Last week I attacked 146 times got attacked 442 times. This week i am going for the Spartan 300 so I expect a few more. Currently at 178 attacks. got attacked 306 times. I go from the hight top 100 to 1-2k overnight.

And yes the same people just keep coming up on my list over and over.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    I'm with Homemlivre here. amount of attacks is ridiculous.

Last week I attacked 146 times got attacked 442 times. This week i am going for the Spartan 300 so I expect a few more. Currently at 178 attacks. got attacked 306 times. I go from the hight top 100 to 1-2k overnight.

And yes the same people just keep coming up on my list over and over.
    They said they are working to fix it as soon as possible... oh, wait! New event to encourage people to attack even more! Thats a fantastic idea! (joke)

This event is great but at the wrong time, solve the problems looks to be far away and we just need to "be calm" and wait...sooner or later will be a fix for this... (like the poor Visions Eddie that was not fixed since his release).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    solve the problems looks to be far away and we just need to "be calm" and wait...sooner or later will be a fix for this... (like the poor Visions Eddie that was not fixed since his release).
    What's up with Visions? I'm out of the loop.

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    What's up with Visions? I'm out of the loop.

druid138-6195
    His Equillibrium skill just cleanse in the first turn. In the second it just heal.
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 03-17-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    I noticed that Zamasu lol, but I cant blame you.
    The problem consists in a bug with the list that is not fixed and hurt very bad me and some other players. As you can see I attacked almost 200 times less then I got attacked, when some players just need to atack a maximun of 100 times and get attacked less then 15 to be within the rank 15+, this is a terrible "joke".
    Just getting tired of this sh*t!
    I know, I am getting tired of the same people showing up in the list that needs to be fixed ASAP. I attacked 300+ already but I got attacked more than 300 too ... I woke up this morning with 68 attacks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I know, I am getting tired of the same people showing up in the list that needs to be fixed ASAP. I attacked 300+ already but I got attacked more than 300 too ... I woke up this morning with 68 attacks.
    Yeah, I know the feeling and want to apologize with the guys that I just attacked more then 3 times a day, i really try to skip the same names. I got attacked 429 times until now, time to break some records tomorrow! Thanks devs to make possible this try of mine on this record!
    And I dont even got the Spartan 300...