Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    You see Enti, thatīs why I like the guy, he lies to me!
    LOL,half the fun of the game is in here!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Get rid of Freeze, Stun, and Taunt. They're bad effects to have in the game because they prevent people from playing.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    My thoughts are to add a diminishing return factor to status effects. So when you have taunt on a hit all character (mummy/ssd), each successive taunt has a lower probability to proc. So 40% for the first taunt to apply, then 10% less for each additional effect.

There's no reason taunt should be applied to every character in one hit. Same goes for all effects.

OS
    Android
    9 times in a row, I go in second place, the probability for it to happens is under 0,2%. I lost 8 of those 9 fights. I still haven't been defeated when I go first, I suppose it would chenge in the higher ranks. So how can i enjoy a game that almost always win the one who hit in the first place? So I've decided to leave PVP until there is a radical change in the game.

Ok, don't forget that I'm playing this game just because I'm an Iron Maiden fan and all I want is to collect Eddies. It went well in the christmas special where I get 4 of the 5 special characters including the coalgiver Eddie, but I've bought 30 nautic souls and all I get were two useless corrupt droids that I didn't have.

What about the new worlds. My team right now is so strong that probably they won't supposse any challenge. So was the purpose of go on in the game? I cannot see it.

Probably will go back in the future to see if there have been any change, but for now I'm out.

OS
    iOS

How to make pvp better

- increase the attackers odds to win coin flip to at last 80%
    - balance taunting somehow, it is pointless to try when you lose your own battle without gettin a single attempt
    - balance the yellow corrupt rescuer -> shielding, resurrection and immortality in same character is a bit too generous
    - enable the attacker to compile the team after coin toss
    - defending team should lose only 50% of points, since most attacks cant be revenged

All this would lead to more active players in pvp. Now this is stuoid. I just got up to 2000 pts. Then lost directly after coin flip 3-4 bouts and at same time my defence was broken 5 tims wo possibility to revenge.
    Last edited by bfoc; 03-26-2017 at 07:01 PM.

OS
    iOS

Same crap every week

What is the point in pvp? I win up to half of initiatives, which means that I lose 40% of bouts without striking one hit. At the same time I lose points while defending. So more I play, the worse I'm off.

Why in the hell this system is designed so that you don't benefit from being active?
    Last edited by bfoc; 05-28-2017 at 10:28 AM.

OS
    Android
    Work on your team bloc. If you loose by going second try to add more health to your characters. You loose less points now for a loss in defense and if the defense holds you get more points.
    I just play around with defense now since it most of the times won't hold. Mire fun defense now
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy