Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

How can PvP and CC be improved?

While it is nice to have a new event, it comes way too early imho.
    The mechanics are still too flawed to be fun.

It's the fifth Week now and i think that many players encountered the autoplay problem on the own team and/or facing the same 2 teams ad nauseam by now.
    I just "played" against Mummy, Prisoner, blue General and SSD - one of the two "Endgame" teams. He got first. It took 5 or 6 rounds before he killed me but i never had a single chance to do anything.
    This is extremly common at higher Ranks.
    The new Talismans don't help at all. They are way to expensive and restricted to green and yellow only. They are worthless in the second round, first with siege.
    The lower Ranks have some great, fun teams with various toons and i've seen some very interesting fights on my life partners account.

Of course i also use SSD and sometimes Mummy with CC, it simply makes no sense using any other toons. My CRE isn't skilled, and probably won't be ever.

I'm most certainly not complaining because of loosing too many fights. I'm at #14 and only lost 30 Ranks (from under #20) over night.
    I'm just a common player. And playing should be rewarding and fun - not the opposite.

There must be a way who to make CC work and PvP worth to waste time.
    Kutte-9404

OS
    iOS
    Make taunted hits perfect - that way the taunted player loses control of which move to make, but their basic attack has a chance to proc talismans. It would kill taunt/blind as a strategy though.

OS
    Android
    ... For those CC top teams, just one immunity set on the right toon can do it, won't go too deep in strategic but against most prisoners teams I usually don't even bring mine, so far for prisoners being their own real counter, since new tallismans it's even easier, just putting 1rst turn immunity to a immunity caster or a cleanser & control comes back 2nd turn.. CC/Prisoners teams are easier to take down now than many lower ranked teams with a good strategy, those tallismans are already very powerful on offense... I know I'm on the good side of the fence but.. Teams will have to adapt in a way or another SSD & mummy will be loosing grip more & more as players will learn to use new stuff..

True that it's a tad soon to release an event while most "prisoners fighters" haven't time to set things up yet.. Maybe Sacrifice is around the curb & they wanted to split realeases, hope it's only that!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    ... For those CC top teams, just one immunity set on the right toon can do it, won't go too deep in strategic but against most prisoners teams I usually don't even bring mine, so far for prisoners being their own real counter, since new tallismans it's even easier, just putting 1rst turn immunity to a immunity caster or a cleanser & control comes back 2nd turn.. CC/Prisoners teams are easier to take down now than many lower ranked teams with a good strategy, those tallismans are already very powerful on offense... I know I'm on the good side of the fence but.. Teams will have to adapt in a way or another SSD & mummy will be loosing grip more & more as players will learn to use new stuff..

True that it's a tad soon to release an event while most "prisoners fighters" haven't time to set things up yet.. Maybe Sacrifice is around the curb & they wanted to split realeases, hope it's only that!
    Guys,

Mummy or Visions to cleanse first round and/or w pyro or s corrupt droid to cast immunity (and other toons I donīt remember).

If you donīt have one that casts immunity (I donīt) perhaps you can go with a healer or someone that casts shield.

Iīm not working on those sets yet, I have not tested this, but I think this should work.

Hell, I just canīt help myself...

Letīs take Prisoner teams DOWN!!!
    Last edited by gmac; 03-13-2017 at 03:45 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Guys,

Mummy or Visions to cleanse first round and/or w pyro or s corrupt droid to cast immunity (and other toons I donīt remember).

If you donīt have one that casts immunity (I donīt) perhaps you can go with a healer or someone that casts shield.

Iīm not working on those sets yet, I have not tested this, but I think this should work.

Hell, I just canīt help myself...

Letīs take Prisoner teams DOWN!!!
    Really!!! Thx a$$hole, j/k
    Believe me,people r figuring it out. Think u guys are actually helping a little too much. Personally I don't care,only here 4 fun! When I c what it cost Enti to get 5th last week it makes me happy I lost it. Also think new talismans r a joke...rich get richer! No offence guys,I'd do the same if I could afford it
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Oh, I can confirm it does.. been ripping through most top teams with an unfinished 5* immunity set... Even lvl 20 it was enough to boast a stellar 100% against CC teams.. While shelving Prisoner most of the time...
    We don't know it yet but these teams are done.. Won't be the one to complain
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Really!!! Thx a$$hole, j/k
    Believe me,people r figuring it out. Think u guys are actually helping a little too much. Personally I don't care,only here 4 fun! When I c what it cost Enti to get 5th last week it makes me happy I lost it. Also think new talismans r a joke...rich get richer! No offence guys,I'd do the same if I could afford it
    Those talismans will find their way in most teams sooner or later.. It's no rocket science for everyone to figure that one out
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Those talismans will find their way in most teams sooner or later.. It's no rocket science for everyone to figure that one out
    Hope Gmac caught the j/k. Would love to elaborate more but doctor,taxes & then work.
    Cya in the arena
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    depends of the team. Those new talis just don't work in every toon and i don't know if they are the right answer for an imho broken CC mechanic.
    It would be great if they those talis would come in all colours or maybe even colourless. Maybe something like HP +3000, MR +114 Def, 114 or something so they would fit everywhere without sacrificing too much
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Hope Gmac caught the j/k. Would love to elaborate more but doctor,taxes & then work.
    Cya in the arena
    Iīm cool man!

It was about time the game gave us something else than 2 AoS to go after Prisoner teams...

And donīt worry, the next thing for Prisoner guys is going to use AoP/Death Dog + Prisoner, then you can still use Mummy + SSD, so... back to 2 AoS?