OS
    Android

Dragon King's Doom

He always dooms Eddie. In the Garden of Dismay (the one that drops the talismans that I need) I just barely manage to hit the giant prick enough times to get his shield down and deal a bit of damage, and his (supposedly random) doom effect always goes to my Eddie. If it doomed anyone else, I'd be able to win, but it always dooms Eddie so that my entire team gets killed. Has anyone else noticed a pattern of this or have I just been getting unlucky?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnFire View Post
    He always dooms Eddie. In the Garden of Dismay (the one that drops the talismans that I need) I just barely manage to hit the giant prick enough times to get his shield down and deal a bit of damage, and his (supposedly random) doom effect always goes to my Eddie. If it doomed anyone else, I'd be able to win, but it always dooms Eddie so that my entire team gets killed. Has anyone else noticed a pattern of this or have I just been getting unlucky?
    I've had it happen a few times as well. Eddie getting Doomed sucks. That said, there are ways around it. I don't know what levels you've completed, but enemies have an invisible Accuracy Up boost on Floor X, so in terms of luck prepare for the worst (as in, MCR Freezing your entire team for 2 turns).
    My suggestion: bring either the Sentinel Corrupt Droid, Warrior Pyro Soldier, or the Golden Pharaoh Dog, and make sure you have Immunity up whenever you the Boss' Fury meter is full.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Floor X, hah. I think I'm only at VII. Anyway, I've read a few of your other posts regarding the Dragon King fights and have come to realize the value of immunity. There are still a lot of characters I haven't unlocked and don't have nearly the shards to level and evolve them, but I did recently pull the Clairvoyant, whose fury skill helps tremendously. Not quite as good as group immunity since Doom can't be cured, but I will definitely seek out characters that grant immunity. Thanks Kardas, cheers!