OS
    Android

Lightbulb Rare Coloured Souls on Lord of Light

Why don't let LoL levels drop the corresponding rare coloured soul?
    Obviously the Gunner/Assassin ones has to be included and must drop respectively in gunnner and assassin day. And i think a little more drop rate it's needed because the RNG it's a real pain the way it is (read: "we beg you...pretty please?").

I think it can re-vitalise this part of the game and add a little more possibilities (or isolated lucky sparks) for us to farm the right soul type for the toons we really want.

In a more business-oriented thinking i think that we will use more SoT refills and globally increase the amount of ironite we spend.

C'mon Devs, we can do it!

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    would really love to see something like that...haven't played LOL since forever. 199 fights till october, because i have evolved every character i wanted to so far.
    sitting on many shards, just waiting for some chars to use em .

8sot is too expensive and the rewards are really mediocre. that's my opinion at least.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Great idea! I still play LoL consistently for regular and evo shards, but I'd take the extra incentive. The 7-8 SoT is a pain to deal with when playing 50 troopers. Powerslave and/or SOTWM usually get played a lot on those days, depending on whether I need good talismans (SOTWM) or XP for non-max characters (Powerslave) more.

druid138-6195

This is a good idea, maybe shards of those souls in the lower levels and real souls in the higher levels.

OS
    iOS
    Precious soul frag drops would be cool too.

Maybe even legendary fragments...