Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Great to meet the Man (or maybe the synth/droid???) behind the fake robot mask...

Is always a nice try to fight your f'n annoying teams Jofer(even when I'm losing like 2/3), anyway the most funny was your Xmas Team... LOL!!

Welcome aboard Jofer The Great !!!

Jofer The Great his name stuck fear into hearts of lotb players
    Jofer The Great will die of fever of playing lotb that much...... LOL
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    When I saw the title of your post I just thought of an introduction of Daenerys Targaryen "I am Daenerys Targaryen the unburnt, queen of the andals, the rhoynar and the first men, queen of meereen, khaleesi of the great grass sea, breaker of chains and mother of dragons." LOL

Anyway, big fan here and welcome to the forums.
    Last edited by Ubajoa; 03-15-2017 at 06:21 PM.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    There was also one day where I thought someone might have hacked your account and put all Christmas characters in for defense. Then I realized you probably did it to prove a point that you can still succeed even with a shitty defense. Either way, it was fun going against Coal Giver, Snowman, and some reindeer.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleestak View Post
    I always thought you were Jose Fernandez, who faked his own death in order to play LoTB full time.

!! love the devs for adding Navigator. with the whole dead/boat theme I pretend he's the ghost of Jose Fernandez now. kinda creepy with him coupled with my username. but yeah I was obsessed with Jose and was super bummed when he died last fall. good catch.

Glad to see you on the boards. Never got to face you, but always love using your Samurai and Prisoner.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    yeah I was bored and messing around with the Christmas defense just having fun haha it was free points for people, hence the Christmas theme. I also set my team to 3 prisoners and Santa before last weeks reset if anyone was lucky enough to run into me grinding up until the last second. don't really care about my defense % so was playing around.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    !! love the devs for adding Navigator. with the whole dead/boat theme I pretend he's the ghost of Jose Fernandez now. kinda creepy with him coupled with my username. but yeah I was obsessed with Jose and was super bummed when he died last fall. good catch.
    Haha, very nice choice.

Yeah, totally a shame about him. A bit selfish of me considering the circumstances, but I'm going to be hurting this year in fantasy baseball without him. He was one of my main keepers year over year because I knew he was going to be the best pitcher in baseball very soon.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Thx man :-)

Yeah, in the end itīs all about speed.

Enti is your biggest threat now, he is very fast.

Shaolinlondo made very sincere/honest apologies to you, I hope you guys can settle it down.

Itīs very good to have you here man, really is, Iīm happy, this is a good day for the community.

Cheers
    All good with everyone, Shaolin included, just dropping some truth and defending myself for things thrown at me. His dedication is admirable I just hope those 100 nav souls to pull prisoner the other day weren't fueled by desire to take me down haha

OS
    Android
    welcome to the forums jofer!

i think arena it's not scriptable and the whole bot thing was a strange explanation/accusation.... cheating is almost impossible over the whole week, so only explanation left is skill (combined with some mighty toons like the prisoner ).
    have fun and we all would be thankfull for some strategic hints, that makes us play faster, especially without cherrypicking :-)

cheers

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    All good with everyone, Shaolin included, just dropping some truth and defending myself for things thrown at me. His dedication is admirable I just hope those 100 nav souls to pull prisoner the other day weren't fueled by desire to take me down haha
    Definitely wasn't that reason, one prisoner isn't enough to take u down, neither 100 I guess xD u got a winning strategy, we just need to figure out how to get through 😊

I was behind the prisoner since Xmas, and actually he's really a good farmer in pve, so I'm happy to pulled it out before than later xD

Cheers