Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    You said you were done 2 posts ago, and I am making myself look like a fool?

C'mon man. Just stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    It adds amazing stats for true damage dealers. Check this out.
    This is on Battlefield Madness.
    But according to my collection of LV50 Talisman thread, all purple talisman provide the same stats at level 50...in fact you will lose out on the additional set benefit from other purple Talisman.

[remain oblivious to the heated argument...]

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    But according to my collection of LV50 Talisman thread, all purple talisman provide the same stats at level 50...in fact you will lose out on the additional set benefit from other purple Talisman.

[remain oblivious to the heated argument...]
    They do give the same stats, but I don't find the others to be that usefull to be honest. The Death Mark one is cool but the ability costs is way too high (7 power) and unless you have super high damage dealers it's not usefull at all.
    The one that Grants Void Shield only stops magic damage.
    And the other one, the easiest to get (which I just realized I sold them all LOL), only gives a small boost to a stat.

Life Steal on the other hand is super usefull, and I leveled them up thinking that someday I'll get the Assassin Children of the Damned that deals a lot of physical and magic damage.

He would be AMAZING with the full set.

Either way, I understand that True Damage dealers do more damage than magic or physical and maybe that's why it does not grant life steal. I got my harpy to crit for 26k a few times, plus the death mark damage that scales a lot.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-02-2016 at 07:11 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Its the nature of the buff. I have it on two of my characters as abilities. The purple talisman is a bit of an enigma for sure. A character that does physical damage is almost always red, but it's not an optimal talisman for a red character. :/
    Great looking talisman and super rare, but it doesn't appear to work well on anything at this point. Idk what to tell ya cept I feel your pain.

The game has so many (major) bugs that you can't really say if this is a bug or is working as intended, just use other talismans or team, I don't see the developers going into this in the near future since they seem not able to fix even the major problems of the game.

OS
    Android
    I don't think it's a bug. I know for a fact that life steal only works with physical damage. I haven't tried it on a physical damage dealer character but I'm pretty sure it works.

It's odd that it only works with that kind of damage, what's even more odd is that it is an Assassins set, just that. Maybe the devs gave some kind on information or reason to this before.

OS
    iOS
    Not sure why the ability is only allocated to physical attacks. Perhaps they want to keep some kind of uniformity in that most Lifesteal passive mobs do physical damage. Both my Dog of War (warrior) and Undead Axis Gunner (assassin) have lifesteal passives and their primary skills are both physical. Of the two only the Axis Gunner has two purple slots. The Dog of War has 2 red and 1 green.

A consideration for an ally to use might be Possessed Mine? I currently have 3 Assassin(Shield), 2 Health (ward) and 1 Strength (fierce) on mine. I may level up the Vamps and see if they do any good for him. He is my current Trooper Champ and leveled to 5* though not max level yet.

Amen, Vaseodin.

OS
    Android
    Sorry guys, where i can find this amulet set? I'm currently farming Underworld at hard (can't beat the boss, at the moment ), but never found one of these.

OS
    iOS
    I got my set of three from beating Underworld NOTB. Cant recall if it was hard or madness though sorry.