Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
Well.. unless the game itself correct the ratio to a perfect 50/50 it just can't happen... Like flipping a real coin 10 times in a row it's as likely to go flat 50/50 as it can go 80/20 or 10/90 it's a possibility as common as another since odds are always 50% in theory for every flip.. Some have to be more lucky than others..

It's as annoying (if not more) to test defense 10 times in a row without def getting initiative, same aleatory mechanic.. But this one deserves a button to choose which team start, game is already time consuming enough to spend an hour instead of 15min trying 2 def teams because it never seems to start...
Sure, can happen if you flip the coin 10 times. But this is my 4th week in PvP I think, meaning I've done approximately 1K battles and the pattern is still the same.

Besides when a 10-times-in-a-row-going-2nd is possible so is 10-times-in-a-row-going-1st. Never happened, not even close.

Thanks God I'm able of winning most battles despite this. But when this event is over I will go back to cherrypicking. I want to battle, not be a spectator.

But in a few years when RNG can't no longer prevent me from getting Chuck, he will take his best friend ARD (no - not the German tv-chanel) and come crashing any taunt-stun-fest around.

Cheers