Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Well.. unless the game itself correct the ratio to a perfect 50/50 it just can't happen... Like flipping a real coin 10 times in a row it's as likely to go flat 50/50 as it can go 80/20 or 10/90 it's a possibility as common as another since odds are always 50% in theory for every flip.. Some have to be more lucky than others..

It's as annoying (if not more) to test defense 10 times in a row without def getting initiative, same aleatory mechanic.. But this one deserves a button to choose which team start, game is already time consuming enough to spend an hour instead of 15min trying 2 def teams because it never seems to start...
    Sure, can happen if you flip the coin 10 times. But this is my 4th week in PvP I think, meaning I've done approximately 1K battles and the pattern is still the same.

Besides when a 10-times-in-a-row-going-2nd is possible so is 10-times-in-a-row-going-1st. Never happened, not even close.

Thanks God I'm able of winning most battles despite this. But when this event is over I will go back to cherrypicking. I want to battle, not be a spectator.

But in a few years when RNG can't no longer prevent me from getting Chuck, he will take his best friend ARD (no - not the German tv-chanel) and come crashing any taunt-stun-fest around.

Cheers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Sure, can happen if you flip the coin 10 times. But this is my 4th week in PvP I think, meaning I've done approximately 1K battles and the pattern is still the same.
    Besides when a 10-times-in-a-row-going-2nd is possible so is 10-times-in-a-row-going-1st. Never happened, not even close.
    Thanks God I'm able of winning most battles despite this. But when this event is over I will go back to cherrypicking. I want to battle, not be a spectator.
    But in a few years when RNG can't no longer prevent me from getting Chuck, he will take his best friend ARD (no - not the German tv-chanel) and come crashing any taunt-stun-fest around.
    Cheers
    Oh that..
    Seriously, since december t'll recently i've played every SoW aviable and a good 1k ironites on top of that & it's roughly 50/50 over like 3 and half month...
    Some weeks it was favorable, other not but overall it balance out.. Over couple thousands loll

As for Tauntfests..
    To me It's a drowning strategy, with new talismans it's a matter of time, with one set only & mostly without using my Pris.. I average 100% over taunt fests this week, only one immunity set & no Prisoner on attack... Only losses on AMLCO crashes..
    Surely don't look super promising for tauntfest kind of teams i'd advice to look elsewhere...

You would have loved the infamous GS/DM combos of lores, those taunts are child plays in comparaison lolll.. Hold rates back then where in the 55-60% ranges..
    Last edited by Sag7272; 03-16-2017 at 08:54 PM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Oh that..
    Seriously, since december t'll recently i've played every SoW aviable and a good 1k ironites on top of that & it's roughly 50/50 over like 3 and half month...
    Some weeks it was favorable, other not but overall it balance out.. Over couple thousands loll

As for Tauntfests..
    To me It's a drowning strategy, with new talismans it's a matter of time, with one set only & mostly without using my Pris.. I average 100% over taunt fests this week, only one immunity set & no Prisoner on attack... Only losses on AMLCO crashes..
    Surely don't look super promising for tauntfest kind of teams i'd advice to look elsewhere...

You would have loved the infamous GS/DM combos of lores, those taunts are child plays in comparaison lolll.. Hold rates back then where in the 55-60% ranges..
    Just glad I didn't. My cellphone/tablet would prolly not have survived for long. 😝

OS
    Android
    I just experienced what it's like to go 2nd over 7 times in a row for the first time and I can say that it's frustrating to no end. Well, I guess it's only this bad because I lack a Prisoner. The coin flip is even more important for those of us without a gimp, and oh man, does a losing streak suck. :| I'm going to retreat to my cave until I regain the courage to start another PVP battle.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    it's definitively random (at least in revenge) as sometimes, when a person has attacked you more times, then you can revenge him as often.
    So say, he attacked you twice, you can attack him twice. And yet the coin-flip can be different both times, even though it's the same team.

So yeah - random.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    I would plan your attack team around going second. You'll start with more power to recover the initial attacks thrown at you and if are able to do this, you'll have an easier time if you get to go first.

Ways to do this:

High health
    Passives to shield, increase defense
    Use siege
    Shell Talismans
    Immunity Talismans **** seriously, not having a prisoner myself - these just made him a non-factor now. Plus you can use his death to "trigger" passives mid-fight

Players higher up in the rankings aren't PVPing for their first week or just starting the game. Some of us have been around since beta or shortly after release and have collected talismans/characters that have been built up over months. Lots of us have also shared good tips and advice for PVP that we learned in the month plus of the beta phase.

Be thankful that with all the changes to loot you can easily level a talisman in a few days, or even 5* a character now. Doing that in the summer took weeks....

If you build a glass cannon team, you'll have a harder time winning if you go second. Prepare for the worst!