Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sparton 300

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Damn guys, crossing this finish line gives me an entirely new respect for anyone doing this many or more PvP matches per week... my brain is practically mush... borderline aneurysm! You guys at the top of the rankings just blow me away... literally and figuratively.... wow!

Major props to the true PvP warriors out there! I am definitely not one of you! Gonna take a break but will still take care of all troops, as always...

Cheers!
    I second this, I have 35 more to go and I'm not looking forward to it. Cheers to the real PVPers, I'm definitely not one
    StickyAndy-5385

OS
    Android
    I'm sweating bullets here. 65 attacks shy of where I want to end up, and I'm out of ironite for refills. Hoping SLs are generous tonight so I can try to push for that last bit.

Also noticed I was attacked by both Jofer and Nicko for the first time. They both shredded my offense and defense. Looks like I need to go hide in the 1700 to 1900 VP range. Good teams fellas!

And good luck to the rest of yall!

OS
    Android
    Don't remember having to face either of those two... coolest team I got destroyed by had Cyborg, Prisoner, AoF and Troll... don't remember who's team it was but damnit they looked cool killing me!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android

For medical reasons

I won't go for the 300. I was going insane, need to relax.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    I won't go for the 300. I was going insane, need to relax.
    I hear ya man, played 300 matches in roughly 4 days... brain still fried... even my religious auto farming has become unbearable... love the game... refuse to continue to do something that makes me hate it. Forums are half the game for me... the community is awesome and supporting my troops is the only thing I am gonna be doing from now on... at least for a while. Hoping less time spent on it will bring back the fun of playing daily. Really hope I get a good char for all this... gonna complete my insanity if it's just more dupes at the end of all this.
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    I hear ya man, played 300 matches in roughly 4 days... brain still fried... even my religious auto farming has become unbearable... love the game... refuse to continue to do something that makes me hate it. Forums are half the game for me... the community is awesome and supporting my troops is the only thing I am gonna be doing from now on... at least for a while. Hoping less time spent on it will bring back the fun of playing daily. Really hope I get a good char for all this... gonna complete my insanity if it's just more dupes at the end of all this.
    Ha ha, I like the brain thing! I would also add my eyes twitching, hands shaking and blood pressure high to the sky. Usually I listen to old heavy metal while I'm playing and it helps me a lot but not this week. Got my 300 and up points but at what cost
    The guys on top... nerves of steel they have!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Ha ha, I like the brain thing! I would also add my eyes twitching, hands shaking and blood pressure high to the sky. Usually I listen to old heavy metal while I'm playing and it helps me a lot but not this week. Got my 300 and up points but at what cost
    The guys on top... nerves of steel they have!
    Oh yes the metal helps when insanity kicks in!

Usually, I'll put on that first Zimmers Hole album and go Prisoner hunting...

This time, I will be on a slight vacation lol
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    120 to go I'll play them tomorrow I hope I finish on time

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    120 to go I'll play them tomorrow I hope I finish on time
    Good luck bro!
    mjmxiii-1619

I'll be hitting 200+ matches later today but there's just no way I'll make it to 300. It's been fun and I've been learning a lot. I had an Artillery Dog sitting on the sidelines ever since PvP started and once I started using this toon yeserday I got way more competitive. I wasn't as afraid as being 2nd as I used to be. Of course that depends on what teams are facing against. Still would love to have a Prisoner and Warrior Troll as options though.