OS
    Android

PVP - questionable effects.

PVP issues - "purple" toll - appears to steal/remove beneficial effect when I damage it rather than on atacks and has done so upon death - specifically ENDURE. Fury theft from MY talismans appears to be credited to opposing team when it activates. Others where effects appear to be credited to opposing team instead of my team...... ???? Anyone else???

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jknutelski View Post
    PVP issues - "purple" toll - appears to steal/remove beneficial effect when I damage it rather than on atacks and has done so upon death - specifically ENDURE. Fury theft from MY talismans appears to be credited to opposing team when it activates. Others where effects appear to be credited to opposing team instead of my team...... ???? Anyone else???
    i noticed a similar bug:
    sentinel allied bomber boy also manages to kill invisibity. (no void shield active on either team.
    My invisibility was up, the 3 others hit and missed their attack, yet sometimes, the allied bomber boy, coming at last manages to kill my toon. Why?
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jknutelski View Post
    Yep. I just lost to FallenAngel only because my void shield was added to his toons and not mine.

OS
    Android
    Just trying to make sure there are not some talismans or other things in play that I am not keeping track of. I checked the skills of the opposing team to be SURE they didn't have a steal or remove capability.
    Everybody's has a different way to view the world!!!!
    grazzit-2968