Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
I hope this gets fixed soon as well. While some people like Kris and Askora end up on the low end of attack list appearances, it seems that others have "lucked" out in achieving the opposite and ending up on the high end of list appearances (HomemLivre immediately comes to mind here). This is incredibly unfair for those that don't have the luck of the draw. :\
Unfortunately that was not the way I wanted to be reminded, but I cant do anything about it and know you guys are not responsible for that to, if Im showing that much for you so your able to try an attack.
My situation (like some other players) is a little worse than it appear to be: our names appear lots more than others, Prisoner still unbelievably unbalanced (and devs just say they trying to figure out what to do with that and they keep going doing nothing), new talisman favor lots more the prisoner teams.

I got attacked 437 times atm of this reply, anyone else share this ridiculous number? Please let me know...
Im tired of being ignored by devs, Im talking about this since the beta when I got attacked that much compared to normal numbers around 300 to 350 and they keep ignoring me.
At least the community of players is cool and even not suffering from the same bugs fight for a fairer game.