Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    And that,right there is why we shouldn't be sharing stats! Attack/Defence numbers...fine,but not percentages
    Agree, share percentage induct people to change their strategy attempting to get a better one

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Agree, share percentage induct people to change their strategy attempting to get a better one
    Yup,all we have to do is look at who has the best 'numbers' & copy it! Makes game very boring & repetitive!!!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-20-2017 at 05:27 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    You have a point. But what if I can't copy it? And I can't. You don't have to but I'll keep sharing my % for all those out there who don't have fancy roosters. I love what those people do with their defs and getting an average percentage of 25 (my averages 22) Don't want to get involved in this.

But this!

Question: is there anyone here that was never ever, not for a moment in beta and is getting raped?

If that would be the case, that non beta folks have the right to pick up the slack so we're fine. But if somene is non beta and still overattacked, then devs, hurry up

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    You have a point. But what if I can't copy it? And I can't. You don't have to but I'll keep sharing my % for all those out there who don't have fancy roosters. I love what those people do with their defs and getting an average percentage of 25 (my averages 22) Don't want to get involved in this.

But this!

Question: is there anyone here that was never ever, not for a moment in beta and is getting raped?

If that would be the case, that non beta folks have the right to pick up the slack so we're fine. But if somene is non beta and still overattacked, then devs, hurry up
    Can't copy it either,just saying. What u c is pretty much all I got. Could stock up on new talismans but would rather wait for em to drop for free. Don't care about rank,can't believe I held 10th last week considering last 2 hours I finished off 20 troopers too. Week b4,when Enti took 5th,I was playing around with 1 of my trooperettes who finally cracked top 100 & made my list. She revenged & beat me 2x,cost me 16 points! Don't care,happy to help her out!
    Good point,unfair that beta got a 5 week headstart,but then again look at what Jofer has done!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Jofer has the prisoner... And is some sort of mythical beast

So just experienced a pretty annoying bug in PVP. I won my match but then I got an AMCLO error when it tried to move onto the victory screen and when I got back into the app it shows up as a defeat. WTF is up with that?? Congrats on your free victory boba2112.