Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Bugged PVP, let people loose money and nervs

Hello everyone, hope devs ll read this thread even if isn't written good English vocabulary with.

The thing is really simple, this week one of the five top players is protect matchmaking bug with. He doesn't moving since hours, he doesn't get any sort of attack and quietly he does make easy point. Reason very simple, his nickname doesn't appear in any list.

That isn't a suspect but a fact, friend of mine confirm that as well, since hours, probably days his name is visualized only on ranking window.

I burning dozens of hundreds in ironites attempting to chase him, but obviously without any result, getting attacked double time and for one cleared list, loosing many points due diff teams broken my defense.

That's is not fair at all, Sparton without remorse I'm one of your best founders, that's the same story of my shit boS RNG of some months ago?

Please fix the matchmaking asap, isn't fair at all one bugged nickname get high rank and reward just sitting there waiting for me to get close to suddenly run away protected from his nowhere nickname!

If I'm wrong lemme know, but I'm not, I ask only a pinch of justice for all the effort and money I put in this game, isn't enough for you guys?

Cheers

OS
    iOS
    I assume you're referring to Coletrain (sorry - I like directness ) I have not discussed this with Felice above - but ironically was just discussing with a few friends and they directed me to Felice's post.

I'm close to 600 attacks and Coletrain has not appeared on my list. Ever. Not once. He did attack me the last hour and I held him two out of three

Of course perhaps he's appearing on other lists - or he's enjoying the same matchmaking bug Kris did. We don't know - at this point it's all conspiracy theory.

Coletrain - are you on these boards? Rumors start from lack of information. Maybe you want to share some stats to help with this.

And fact is - as we've discussed with Kris - who is awesome about sharing his stats and said he'll continue to do so - we can't do anything. It's in the developers hands. It's not Kris', Coletrain's, or anyone else's fault. It's the matchmaking bug.
    Last edited by Nicko; 03-17-2017 at 06:37 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I assume you're referring to Coletrain (sorry - I like directness ) I have not discussed this with Felice above - but ironically was just discussing with a few friends and they directed me to Felice's post.

I'm close to 600 attacks and Coletrain has not appeared on my list. Ever. Not once. He did attack me the last hour and I held him two out of three

Of course perhaps he's appearing on other lists - or he's enjoying the same matchmaking bug Kris did. We don't know - at this point it's all conspiracy theory.

Coletrain - are you on these boards? Rumors start from lack of information. Maybe you want to share some stats to help with this.

And fact is - as we've discussed with Kris - who is awesome about sharing his stats and said he'll continue to do so - we can't do anything. It's in the developers hands. It's not Kris', Coletrain's, or anyone else's fault. It's the matchmaking bug.
    Coletrain was on my list last night. Only seen him 1x. Kris has yet to make an appearance on my lists
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Coletrain was on my list last night. Only seen him 1x. Kris has yet to make an appearance on my lists
    Good thing I'm on your list 90x a week to compensate
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Good thing I'm on your list 90x a week to compensate
    LMAO,u know it! Yeah,everyone else too
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android

Didn't mean it's his fault, but still he enjoy a bug while others players struggle to stay in the first ten...tell me if this is logic...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Never seen it too

OS
    Android
    Hi guys, I've seen my name in that topic so ... I can truly say that I'm not enjoying playing bugged game, but as I said previously it is not my fault, I'm not doing anything wrong and I will not stop playing because of that -sorry.
    Below are my "so far" statistic, not bad actually, 1 day to go and I've been attacked more than through whole last week

Name:  2035.JPG
Views: 388
Size:  51.5 KB

It Is not a secret that several things in PVP mode is bugged, low attacked players bug is nothing compare to badly designed: coin toss, freeze, stun, taunt of whole team etc. etc. etc.

To the OP: if you know or think that the game is bugged why you pumping money into it? Just wait for hotfix, patch or whatever and then start spending money if you wish. I bought just starter pack for a few quid and once ironite pack which I've changed into rare souls and got absolutely nothing (just one 4 star toon and nine 3 stars junk) so decided to not buy anything else and not invest any penny.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Hi guys, I've seen my name in that topic so ... I can truly say that I'm not enjoying playing bugged game, but as I said previously it is not my fault, I'm not doing anything wrong and I will not stop playing because of that -sorry.
    Below are my "so far" statistic, not bad actually, 1 day to go and I've been attacked more than through whole last week
    It Is not a secret that several things in PVP mode is bugged, low attacked players bug is nothing compare to badly designed: coin toss, freeze, stun, taunt of whole team etc. etc. etc.

To the OP: if you know or think that the game is bugged why you pumping money into it? Just wait for hotfix, patch or whatever and then start spending money if you wish. I bought just starter pack for a few quid and once ironite pack which I've changed into rare souls and got absolutely nothing (just one 4 star toon and nine 3 stars junk) so decided to not buy anything else and not invest any penny.
    Well said!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-18-2017 at 01:04 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    Kris - you're absolutely not doing anything wrong. If the developers can't get this under control then not your fault. I think everyone agrees with that. You actually HELP because you shed light on the issue - had you and others not stepped up and shared your numbers this may have gone on even longer.

Does that erase frustration for those getting attacked a normal amount of times? Unfortunately - no. I'm a bit disappointed the developers didn't respond to multiple, multiple requests to eliminate or reduce the huge impact that being attacked has on ones rank - considering the system is bugged - but Sparton gave his reasoning. He wants to emphasize the importance of defense. But number of attacks is MUCH more important the the 10% most defenses vary. One could also argue they shouldn't alter the point system based on outliers - and I tend to agree with that - assuming these are indeed outliers. We really don't know. And they have made some minor alterations over time as well.

But you hit the nail on the head when you said - as I did in a previous thread - we know it's an issue. We make our own choices. The developers are aware of it and said they're working on it. Until then it's our choice whether to participate knowing there are bugs in matchmaking that will affect rank.

Thanks for sharing Kris!
    Last edited by Nicko; 03-17-2017 at 09:49 PM.
    Nicko-0517