Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    All of you guys I see a lot on my list, SilentKnight can confirm, he was in almost every attack list of mine.Sorry, bud!
    But Coletrain I haven't seen same as you aren't. My theory is that we are in some sort of groups and we can't fight with the players from the other groups... just a guess.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    I haven't been keeping track but I don't recall ever seeing this person in either of my lists. I'll start paying attention to see if they do pop up. I should be seeing them as i seem to run into everyone else at the top quite a bit.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    All of you guys I see a lot on my list, SilentKnight can confirm, he was in almost every attack list of mine.Sorry, bud!
    But Coletrain I haven't seen same as you aren't. My theory is that we are in some sort of groups and we can't fight with the players from the other groups... just a guess.
    Np on attacks! Sucks...I thot Nicko was on everybody's lists,lol. Good thing we (Nicko & I ) set our own limits,even if u do have the upper hand. With the point system the way it is I still do alright. Btw,very nice 2 c Killhouse on the rise again!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-17-2017 at 11:24 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Here's my stats so far this week, terrible defense and not been doing so great on offense. Doesn't help that I just lost a match due to the prisoner freezing the game.

Playing a different strategy this week. I get two SoW to clear a list, none for revenges. Better to clear lists and try to save some of my ironite. I know the list generation is broken and I apparently enjoy some immunity from that, but I can say that when I am playing more for just points, higher targets are the ones that I'm generally going to choose. With the way the points work right now, if I attack someone high enough up and win I get 20 points, if the revenge me and win I lose 12. So, for me it's a win-win. That said, I don't do it maliciously. May stick with the new strategy as it seems to actually work better.

I can say for fact that I've had Shaolin85london, Nicko, Silentnight, Bradata, and Jofer16 all on my list at some point. There's been a few times, I've cleared a list and the new list has a lot of the same people in it. At that point I'll usually just do the free refresh on the list to try and get some new names. Don't like having to keep attacking the same people over and over.

Name:  Screenshot_2017-03-17-18-02-33.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  68.9 KB
    Last edited by Askora; 03-17-2017 at 11:27 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Here's my stats so far this week, terrible defense and not been doing so great on offense. Doesn't help that I just lost a match due to the prisoner freezing the game.

Playing a different strategy this week. I get two SoW to clear a list, none for revenges. Better to clear lists and try to save some of my ironite. I know the list generation is broken and I apparently enjoy some immunity from that, but I can say that when I am playing more for just points, higher targets are the ones that I'm generally going to choose. With the way the points work right now, if I attack someone high enough up and win I get 20 points, if the revenge me and win I lose 12. So, for me it's a win-win. That said, I don't do it maliciously. May stick with the new strategy as it seems to actually work better.

I can say for fact that I've had Shaolin85london, Nicko, Silentnight, Bradata, and Jofer16 all on my list
    Yup,looks like ur another one who benefits from the list bug. Not ur fault! Enjoy it while u can,lol!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    well some had huge advantage from the broken freezes on the multihitters back in the beta. then some gained advantage from counterless prisoners who can gain them 99% win success.
    others profits from siege and taunts, which cannot be countered (like myself) and the last ones from the bugged list.

interesting that only the advantage of others annoy us, while we take our own advantage with confidency

so this all are known issues, and it's our decision how to deal with it. we can play, and put money in. or we can play and don't put a daim in it.
    if we think this is too unfair (which is true) we can refuse to play at all.

i really hope for changes, but well i'm waiting till december for more balance.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I know the list generation is broken and I apparently enjoy some immunity from that
    It seems like I see you on my attack list all the time. Along with Nicko, chaos, tex, and a few others. I see some other repeat customers in my defense list pretty regularly.
    Last edited by RCarter; 03-17-2017 at 11:56 PM.

OS
    Android
    RCarter, I think you are permanently stickied to my attack list. I know I see your name a lot. There are a few others that seem to come up all the time. That's why I do the refresh sometimes, I want new names, new defenses to fight. The mummies, ssd's, trolls, prisoners, etc get old. I've got 3 mummies now and not my favorite Eddie.

I'd use my RTTH if I could, but can't figure out a way to make him work. I've accidentally used him on offense a couple of times and won, but GRE has bailed me out more than once. Tex and chaos come up on my lists too. Glad to know that I at least show up somewhere.

OS
    Android
    I hope this gets fixed soon as well. While some people like Kris and Askora end up on the low end of attack list appearances, it seems that others have "lucked" out in achieving the opposite and ending up on the high end of list appearances (HomemLivre immediately comes to mind here). This is incredibly unfair for those that don't have the luck of the draw. :\
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    well some had huge advantage from the broken freezes on the multihitters back in the beta. then some gained advantage from counterless prisoners who can gain them 99% win success.
    others profits from siege and taunts, which cannot be countered (like myself) and the last ones from the bugged list.

interesting that only the advantage of others annoy us, while we take our own advantage with confidency

so this all are known issues, and it's our decision how to deal with it. we can play, and put money in. or we can play and don't put a daim in it.
    if we think this is too unfair (which is true) we can refuse to play at all.

i really hope for changes, but well i'm waiting till december for more balance.
    Freeze...check
    Prisoner...check
    Taunt...check
    LMAO!
    Only 1/2 taunt,my SSD is collecting dust. The Prisoner does not equal 99% win rate,believe me! Maybe I'm doing something wrong,lol.
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-18-2017 at 12:40 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach